Are you?

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

The end of the school year was nearing and Minho hasn't received any messages from the Unknown number. It did make him sad a little. He liked receiving any kind of messages even if they made him mostly annoyed-

Minho pov.

I walked inside the big hall where our end-of-year ceremony was held, this one is for the whole school and the seniors will have time for family photos etc. later on.

I saw my class and sat down next to Chan.

"How are you feeling mate? Nervous?" he asked showing off his dimples.

"Kinda.. I just want to get into my 'dream' university.."

"What profile did you finally decide on?"

"I applied into the one my parents want me to go... You know to take over their business and company." I replied. To be honest I always wanted to study literature. Why? I don't know! I might not even seem like it but I read a lot- It fascinates me but since I was born into a rich family I need to study fucking business.

"Awh that sucks man... I'm going to major in music! I already got accepted so there's nothing to worry for me~" he exclaimed smirking slightly.

"That's cool! Hope it goes well for you-"

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen! Today we gatheted here to celebrate the end of year ceremony and bid farewell to our lovely seniors!" our principals voice echoed through the hall, making everyone silent. I suddenly started feeling nervous.

The old man greeted our parents - mine were late, nothing new tho - and all the other years that came to the ceremony.

After some more useless talk the principal started handing out our diplomas and taking photos.

Around 20 students were called before me. I stood up slowly and went up the stage, brushing off all my anxiety and nervousness with fake confidence - a new habit of mine.

"Congratulations Lee Minho. Your GPA is one of the highest in the whole school!! Your parents must be proud of you." the man shook my hand and handed me the diploma after. We took a photo and I was told to go back to my seat.

While still on stage I searched for my parents, friends and him. I found my parents in the corner of the big hall, uninterested in anything that was happening. I bet they didn't even notice it was my time to go on stage.

My friends clapped for me and even shouted, it made me smile a bit knowing that I still had some. I uselessly searched the hall in hopes on stumbling upon the boy. Sadly he wasn't there.

I sat down next to Chan who also congratulated me seeing that my GPA was above 4.0 since I took some adventaged classes.

The official ceremony finished and we all went outside to first take class photos and then with our parents. I hope I won't stay long here.

"Hi Minho! Congrats on finally graduating!" Hyunjin shouted and entagled the boy in a bone crushing hug. Seungmin joined just a second later.

"Hi, hi.. and thanks, I'm kinda glad to be finally out of here you know."

"Ugh I belive! We still have a year left~" the tall boy whined earning a slap on his shoulder from Seungmin. By now I'm 99,98% sure that these two are together. For real.

"Hey let's take some photos together yeah?" Chan suggested and took out his phone to take a selfie.

Sadly our photo session was interupted by my parents telling me to take photos with them and we'll go home so I could pack.

I still didn't tell you where I'll be going to college right? Well that's the thing - it's in America. And I'm leaving in 2 weeks. Fantastic right?

"Lee Minho smile." my mother said sternly. Her new 'boyfriend' right beside her. I wonder if my real father came?

The three of us flashed some fake smiles, Minji joined us for one more picture and we separated. I told them that I'll be with my friends. Well that was a lie.

~

I've been walking on the streets for at least 3 hours now. I just didn't want to go home.

Walking past all those shops I looked inside every one of them, still in hopes of seeing him.

Since that number texted me I've been overthinking everything.

But I didn't overthink texting them.

hi.
read 4.20pm

ooh~ youre online
read 4.25pm

Unknown
what do u want?

you didn't text me for like 2 months
im curious why

Unknown
and why would u care?

ugh again with all that care thing
u must loove the song huh?

Unknown
its not the only thing I love.

well same duh

Unknown
okay what do u want.

I want to know why u were texting me some lyrics!
im genuinely curious

Unknown
meet me in the park at 5.

Oh.

I'm going to meet them.

~~

not proof read so if there are any mistakes im sorry~

also I just had a full on convo with Lino yesterday😭 he literally started spamming on bubble and I told him to post on IG and bro did it. I literally cried in school, I skipped a whole lesson to chat with him xDD

 I literally cried in school, I skipped a whole lesson to chat with him xDD