We meet again.

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

I walked into the only park in our area and sat down on one of the swings. There were still a lot of kids running and laughing with their parents. Oh how I miss doing this myself.

I checked the time on my phone and it showed 4.45pm. I still had some more time and only now I realised what I have done.

What if this person is a stalker? Or even worse a raper or a killer? For fucks sake I'm going to die.

Well at least I finished my senior year!

~

I observed everyone in the park in hopes of finding or noticing this Unknown personn that I'm going to meet today. How exciting!!

I was still in formal clothes but with my tie taken off and the first two buttons of my shirt unbuttoned. I looked good, handsome even but I doubt it'll help in this situation.

It was nearing 5 pm and I decided to tell them where I am.

hi.
im on the swings
swinging
its nice

Unknown
ok

Well that was rude! Couldn't they sound at least a little bit enthusiastic?

After a while a felt a presence behind me, I looked back and saw someone with a black hoodie and a cap. Both covering their face. Soon they sat at the swing beside me, I kinda guess that it's the person I've been waiting for.

"Soooo-" I started noticing the person to stiff.

"Mind telling me why you were texting me?"

They stayed silent, a quiet sniff coming from their direction and it made me a little concerned.

"Uuh-  a-are you okay?" I asked unsure, still looking at the hooded figure.

"Not really.." they mumbled and I could quite tell that it's a boys voice. An oddly familiar one.

"Should we talk about this whole situation?"

"Why should we?" he asked.

"I don't know."

He scoffed still not looking at me. I had a strange urge to yank his hood down to just see his face but I couldn't. I still respect people and their boundaries.

"Do you even know why are you talking to?" he asked.

Well I had my suspicion that it's him, but I was scared to admit it.

"Maybe I do or maybe I don't. I prefer you saying who you are so I don't jump into conclusions."

I heard some shuffling beside me and catched the boy taking off his hood and cap in the corner of my eye. And God I was right.

"So, were you right?" he asked with an annoyed frown.

I couldn't say a thing mostly because of how much I missed this one person. How much I missed Han Jisung.

He cocked an eyebrown upon noticing me staring and not replying. I quickly cleared my throat and averted my gaze.

"Um.. yeah.."

"Why did you text me... Jisung?" I asked.

"Han."

"Huh?"

"Call me Han." and this hurt like a bitch but I nodded and corrected myself.

"So why? Han?"

"Plenty of reasons, you should know at least one by now." he stated not sparing me a glance.

And sure. I might now know why he texted me.

"I think I do. But still why do it through some lyrics? Wouldn't it be easier to just say it?"

"Would you reply?"

"Well-" I started.

"Exactly." he scoffed once again.

"Hey! You didn't let me finish.." I said offended and continued after gaining his attention.

"I probably would have replied. And before you say something I know I did wrong. And I'm so sorry for... well just everything. Not only the past but also how I texted you.

Do you want me to tell you the whole story?"

"Go ahead."

~~

I didn't want this chapter to be too long so I'm going to write the rest in one or two more chaps

Dori from today~