Chapter 13: Rules Of A Requel

Y/N's POV

So, Sam, Richie and I have decided to talk to everyone.

We're meeting them at Chad and Mindy's house.

I drive up behind Sam and park my car, then get out.

I walk up to them, then we hear a door close and turn around to see Dewey there.

Sam: Holy shit. He came.

He comes over to us.

Dewey: I've decided to temporarily assist you in your investigation

Sam: Thank you.

Y/N: Nice you back, sheriff.

Dewey: I ain't the sheriff no more.

He walks past us and up to the front door.

Richie: (Whispers) Look, just cause that guy took a shower doesn't mean he should have a gun.

Y/N: He's the only one of us qualified to carry a gun. So shut the hell up.

Sam puts her hand on mine to calm me down.

We then join Dewey and see Mindy open the front door.

She then brings us inside and we follow her into the living room.

Richie: So, how do you know so much about the Stab movies?

Dewey: Runs in her family.

We walk into the living room.

Mindy: Randy was our uncle. R.I.P.

Y/N: Thanks for coming everyone.

Sam: I asked Y/N to call you all here because... there's something I have to tell you.

(Five Minutes Later)

So Sam just got done explaining how she's related to Billy Loomis, and everything else as we watched the Stab documentary.

I pause it as it comes to an image of Billy.

Chad: So, let me get this straight. Not only is Y/N the son of Roman Bridger aka the reason why all the ghostface killings happened, but you're the daughter of Billy Loomis, and that one of us is the killer?

Sam; The killer told me he knew my secret. He attacked Tara to lure me back here.

Chad: But then why go and immediately murder some douche-nozzle that was stalking Liv?

Axel: Holy shit. You're the daughter of Billy Loomis. That's so fucking cool.

We all look at Axel.

He clears his throat.

Axel: Sorry, uh question though. Why does the killer have to be one of us?

Wes: Yeah, I mean what about Deputy Dewey here? Maybe he's the killer.

He looks at Dewey.

Wes: No offense.

Dewey: None taken, but what's my motive?

Wes: You got stabbed a hundred times, got dumped by your famous wife, and crawled into a bottle. I think it's safe to say you're on the suspect list.

Y/N: Damn.

Dewey: Or maybe you're the killer. Because that cut deep.

Amber: That douche nozzle is connected. I looked him up, his mother is Leslie Macher. Stu Macher's sister.

Liv: Who's Stu Macher?

Dewey: He was Billy Loomis' partner. A real looney tune.

Y/N: Okay, so we now know that the first three attacks are all connected to the Ghostface killer's of the past.