Chapter 19: The Villain Dies At The End

Third Person Perspective

After Y/N and Sam escape from the killers, Axel and Richie rush out to find them.

Richie: Y/N! Sam! Where ya going!? Your big scenes coming up!

Axel: There's nowhere you can hide from us!

The two of them look at each other.

Richie: I'll deal with Bridger, you find Sam and make sure you leave some for me.

Axel: Got it.

Axel goes off In search of Sam.

Richie then looks around for any clue as to where Y/N could have gone too.

Meanwhile in the upstairs bathroom, Y/N has just put on the ghostface outfit. He puts the mask on and stares into his reflection.

 He puts the mask on and stares into his reflection

Y/N pulls out his phone.

Y/N: Let's see how you like it.

Back with Richie, he sees blood on the stairs that form a trail.

He goes towards the stairs.

Richie: Here's the thing about slashers, Y/N. So many blood trails. I mean, you're an Bridger, I'm sure you know all about that.

He slowly goes up the stairs.

Richie: This one yours, or Sam's? Only one way to find out!

Just then, the phone in Richie's pocket rings.

Richie laughs and takes it out.

Richie: Unknown caller.

He laughs.

Richie: Oh, how original. Let me guess I'm gonna answer the phone and you're gonna ask me what my favorite movie is.

He answers the phone.

Richie: Where are you, you son of a bitch!?

Y/N: (Ghostface Voice) Oh, Richie. Are you that unsatisfied with your life that you gotta resort to murder?

Richie: Shut up!

Y/N: (Ghostface Voice) My, my, my. If this is how a requel is supposed to go, then am I very disappointed. At least my father was able to create what became a franchise. This probably won't even reach the box office.

Richie: Get out here and die!

Y/N: (Ghostface Voice) I only have one question for you, Richie.

Richie: Oh yeah. What's my favorite scary movie?

Y/N: (Ghostface Voice) No. How do you wanna die?

Richie: Just die already!

Just then as Richie makes it upstairs, Y/N comes from the bathroom still wearing the ghostface costume.