𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡

ᴛᴡ: ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ

𝑺𝒆𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏

I was hesitant to bring out that side of me with her: it was a side that, until then, I had associated with pure sex without any involvement, with the simple benefit of release. To tell the truth, I had often wondered if my propensity for control and domination was nothing more than an attempt to feel like I was in charge of myself and someone else, when my life seemed to be totally escaping from my hands.

Taking control during sex gave me the feeling that I could finally get what I wanted, take it and own it, how and how much I wanted to.

Yet, what I felt with her that night was totally different: it was not possession that I craved, and it was not power that I felt I needed. It was all in her favour, looking for her pleasure as well as mine. It was all for her, for us.

As horrific as it may seem, I had never really cared about my partners' pleasure, and it was probably because for me, at the time of the act, they were nothing but anonymous faces, unknown names, a means to an end. Sex was just an outlet, and I had never really known true pleasure; with her, it was another world. All I wanted was for her to be satisfied, to feel every inch of her, to breathe in her scent, to love her right.

I wanted to give her what she needed, I wanted her to enjoy it in her own terms, and I liked it. I fucking liked it.

Seeing her pressed against that door, defenseless, deliberately submitted to me was a different kind of feeling than power, although similar: it was a domination on equal terms, wanted by both in the same way. It was trusting someone so much that you'd let them do anything to you, since you know they would never do you any harm, and would only want to pleasure you. It made me want to take her anywhere, any way, any time.

Yet then, with her eyes on me, her cheeks reddened, her baby hair glued to her skin because of the sweat, her naked body pressed on mine, I knew I didn't want it to end up there. I knew I wanted more.

"I'm not done with you yet", I muttered after kissing her soft, swollen lips, and her eyes lit up with a light that could never satiate me.

I slipped my hands along her body until I reached her bottom, which I grabbed to lift and hold her up: when her legs crossed around my body and her arms around my neck, I felt my cock twitching for a moment. I had just finished, and wanted to start over. All over again.

I carried Elizabeth to her, our bed, never leaving her curious eyes, trembling in excitement at the idea of finding out what I had in store for her. When I reached my destination, I gently laid her on the mattress, and I felt my mouth dry for an instant when I saw her open her legs in front of me.

Merlin, I most definitely had appealed to every fiber of self-control in me not to fuck her immediately just by seeing her like that.

I sat between her legs, leaning on my knees and my arms so that I wouldn't lie and weigh over her. Elizabeth looked at me with those surprised, mischievous eyes, and for a moment I thought I should punish her for making things so difficult for me.

And yet, that was not my mission.

I got so close to her mouth that I brushed her lips with mine, not leaving those fox eyes.

"You must not move."

She squeezed her lips, biting them from the inside, and I noticed with the corner of my eye her hand squeezing the corner of the pillow, as if she was preparing for what was coming.