Author's Note: SEQUEL UP

Hello, loyal readers! Snowcloud8 here! It's been a while since I last spoke to some of you (at least two years, via April 8th, 2022). I am happy to announce that "Muse" officially has a sequel! "Reverie," is the name, and writing it is my game~ I'm planning on trying to keep that one updated as much as my ADHD is willing to let me do, so hopefully it won't go too far off the rails.

So, if you're interested, please do check it out! I know many of you subscribed to this story long after it was finished, so I figured I'd update you and let you all know here, since not all of you have subscribed to me for Author Alerts.

...

There are a few other Muse spinoffs if you are interested. "Musings" is a spinoff series I do involving one-shots and plot threads that I can't fit in the main story or don't go anywhere, but some of it is relevant to Reverie. I don't think I posted this on Wattpad yet, since I post across different platforms, but you can find it on Fanfiction and AO3 under the same pen-name.

"Once Upon a Dream" is my Bakugou x OC limited miniseries that is sort of a prequel to Muse universe involving a girl with a dream Quirk ending up inside Bakugou's dreams, along with "Late Night Muse," which is an AU Yagami Yato universe one-shot I did for Izuku and Alyssa. These precursors are the reasons and inspirations for writing Muse in the first place.

"Fathom" is my BNHA/MHA fantasy AU fic that I did for Izuku and Alyssa, which involves an adventurer trying to save people in a small hopeless town with the help of a mermaid.

"Stimulus" is for my 18+ crowd that I did as a kinktober challenge that involved a few future 'What-Ifs' but you don't have to read it (Wattpad banned this story, so you might have to find it on Fanfiction and AO3).

That being said, I hope you do choose to read and review Reverie. I love and appreciate all of you who have grown and loved this story series with me. it's very precious to me and I thank each and every one of you for enjoying it like I do and for waiting this long for the sequel. I hope you enjoy~