1.4 The Choice

Rasazy P.O.V.Rasazy stirred from his slumber, his consciousness slowly surfacing from the depths of sleep. The soft rustle of fabric and the gentle hum of morning activity gradually pulled him from the grasp of dreams. With a languid stretch, she blinked her eyes open, momentarily disoriented by the surroundings. The events of the previous day came flooding back to him in disjointed fragments, where she and Miss Grace talked about her unknown identity, and she lied, but it was necessary if she didn't want to end up in a mental asylum. I mean, would you believe a girl with a straight face about how she isn't from this world? the majority don't believe, and those who indeed believe the statement of a girl would be skeptical at best at the claim. I mean, seeing is believing, right?

Pushing aside the thin blanket that had kept him warm through the night, Rasazy swung his legs over the edge of the bed and planted his feet firmly on the cool linoleum floor. With determined steps, she made his way to the window and opened the curtains of the windows to see the outside world of the establishment she was in, and to clarify which floor she was on, then she carefully opened the window, A sense of calm washed over Rasazy as she stood bathed in the morning light, she breathed in the fresh air that flowed through the open window.

As she turned away from the window, Rasazy caught sight of a folded note resting on the bedside table, its edges catching the sunlight in a glimmer of soft gold. Curiosity piqued, she reached out and picked it up, unfolding it to reveal the words."Dear Rasazy," it read, "I hope the morning finds you well. I'll be back shortly i have something to sort out, but if you need anything, don't hesitate to call me with the phone I gave to you last time. Take care, Miss Grace."

Determined to make the most of his time while waiting, Rasazy decided to explore the room. she perused the neatly organized shelves of medical supplies while some were in boxes, admiring the meticulous arrangement of bandages and ointments.

Spotting a stack of magazines hidden under a bed next to the one she slept in, Rasazy selected one and settled into a chair by the window. As she flipped through the pages, she lost himself in foreign articles and images, allowing the passing time to slip away unnoticed.Before long, Rasazy heard the sound of footsteps approaching in the hallway. Folding the magazine and setting it aside, she rose from his seat, ready to greet Miss Grace as she returned to the office.

Rasazy: "Good morning, Miss Grace"

Miss Grace: "Good Morning to you as well, Rasazy, would you like to have some breakfast? " asked Miss Grace

Rasazy: "I would love to, Miss Grace" Rasazy replied with a small smile

Miss Grace: "Then please Follow me," said Miss Grace as she gestured towards the door.

Rasazy Nods and proceeds to follow Miss Grace, Then Miss Grace proceeds to walk toward the place where she is planning to feed Rasazy some Proper Breakfast, they pass by the corridor through corridors some lined up with lockers, then Miss Grace pushes open the heavy double doors, upon what is on the other side of the doors, Rasazy Concludes that they are about to enter a Cafeteria or Canteen.

Amidst the vast expanse of empty tables, only one figure stood out: a Lady Wearing an Apron and a Chef hat but what is weird is that one of her hands is a literal Spatula. She moved with purpose behind the serving counter, her apron stained with the remnants of countless meals served. The clatter of pots and pans echoed as she prepared the day's offerings. then she noticed their arrival.

????: "Oh Miss Grace, Happy to see you here, and oh my who is that next to you if I may ask?"

Miss Grace: "Happy to see you as well, Bia, I Would like to introduce you to Rasazy, and Rasazy meet Miss Bia she is the school's One and only launch lady who served the school for years"The now-named Miss Bia, Smiled to both of them.Miss Bia: "Aww, thanks for the compliment Grace, So What can I do for you two? Hmm" She asked with a big wide sharp smile.Miss Grace: "I would like for you to Prepare some proper Breakfast for Rasazy after all a girl needs her nutrients, and also my food will be the same as usual"Miss Bia replied with cheerfullness in her voice " Sure thing Grace, One regular old order and one proper morning breakfast coming right up".Then Miss Bia Proceeded to go to the canteen kitchen to prepare the order. Then Miss Grace turned towards Rasazy and said" Since our food is being prepared as we speak, let us discuss your future shall we?"