Chapter 9

A furious blush washed over my face and I was at a loss for words. Thank goodness that Emil wouldn't look at me. I was afraid I was more red than he was.
"I-I uh. I'm-"
"Oh. Am I putting you on the spot? Sorry, you don't need to answer that," he said. The room quickly got eerily silent. "I-I'll just go now." he said, storming out of the door before I could even think about stopping him.
Though, another soul wondered into my room and gave me a fright. 'Why were all of these people so active at 6:00 o'clock in the evening.

It was the Swede.

I gasped. I hadn't known how big he truly was but he was... certainly a large man, no question there. His gaze was firey but somewhat evened out by his beautiful oceanic-like eyes. I had only seen that color once and it was, infact, during grade school. Wait. This boy was once the same height as me. I felt myself go self conscious before I heard him speak, or atleast try to.
"You know this is my bed, right?" He said. I could tell he was trying not to glare. It wasn't good but I gave him credit anyway. All I did was nod and I pulled the covers a little higher, maybe in fear.
"I am going to sleep in my bed. You're free to sleep with me but if you don't want to I recommend that you find somewhere else to sleep."
Pfft I'm not moving I was just getting comfortable.
"I-I'll stay here for the night." I said trying not to stutter but it went to no use, as I did so anyway. The man took off his shirt shyly, knowing I was probably watching, which he was right, and he then told me to look away. I looked up again once he said he was finished and he was just putting on some pajama pants, keeping his chest bare. It was strangely hair-free.
I sorted my head into the covers, hiding myself. He was so built and intimidating since elementary school and I was scared. He could probably tell what I was thinking, and probably going to say something dumb like "it's alright I don't bite," but he kept silent and on his side of the bed that I didn't yet take. Now that I thought about it I was feeling rather sleepy and I didn't know why. Was it because of the swede which helped me burn some of my energy by making me scared? Or maybe Emil who made me embarrassed, it didn't really matter why I was tired really, just that I was.
"Do you mind if I turned on the television?" a voice boomed, abrupt in my thought.
"Yes. Its fine."
The weight on the bed suddenly shifted. Well I mean if he is that well toned and that tall, he must weigh a lot too. He tugged at the puffy comforter I had been using. I realized that I had been hogging all of it and apologized for that. It embarrassed me.
He situated the blanked over us. I laid far enough from him so that we wouldn't touch.

I sighed loudly in exhaustion and rolled onto my side, facing away from Berwald, watching the alarm clock with lidded eyes.
"Goodnight," I said, situating my hands under my cheek and closing my eyes. The television somewhat soothing me. There was no reply.

Waking up, I felt a warth enveloping me. A large arm was draped over my waist. There was a heat pressed against my back. Any simpleton could put two and two together.

The T.V had been turned off and the time read "4:00Am" I decided to go to the bathroom. As I attempted to get up, those still strong arms held me back tightly, their grip almost invincible. I sighed, trapped by Berwald. I could wait another 2 hours for him to wake up.

I laid around for several minutes, restless. But it became less and less easy to keep my eyes open. I was suddenly over come with sleepiness.

An image filled my head, blurry and uncomprehendable. It was like a blurry television screen.

"I d.n. .ike .o s.. y.. ge. ..rt ......."

Huh?

"....... I'm g..ng t. .el. yo.. .om."

I can't understand you.

".f I d..t ..u .il. .e.p g.tti.. .ur. a..in"

I can't understand what you're saying.

"......."

Are you calling out my name?

"I l..e ..u."

Who are you?

"I d..t w.n. t. s.. .o. get h.rt .ga.n"

I can't understand you!

"I lo.. .ou to. m.ch t. .e. th.. h..p.n .ga.n"

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU!

"I said I love you!"

...
suddenly the image became black.

"Do you not love me back?"

...

"You don't love me back..."

Who are you?

"You... don't love me..."

What are you talking about?

"After everything I did for you? You don't even love me?"

I don't remember anything.

"Excuse me?"

I don't recognize your voice... I'm sorry.

"No, you love me."

What?

"I will make you love me!"

What are you talking about? Who are you?

"Sorry, it's time to wake up..."

What?

"I have kept you here too long, it's time to wake up!"