"Adventure" if you can even call it that

=NORDICS x READER=

-Chapter Seven-

-Frick-

I didn't edit this chapter bc I am lazy and I couldn't even come up with a chapter name I'm so sorry

BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Me not doing my homework.

I blinked and the man mystically disappeared.

For some reason, I felt different. I felt light. I felt like a new person. There was no weight holding me down. No stress. Nothing. The air seemed to fill my lungs swiftly and without any pain. It felt so refreshing.

I sat up in my bed quickly, even quicker than I have ever moved before. I felt so light as though, if I wanted to, I could just jump straight out of the window and I could dance around in the air, flying. I tried to stand up from the bed and saw my hands were translucent.
"That's weird," I thought, looking in the mirror from what I still believe to be a Swedish man's room. You know, because of the irrationally large flag Swedish hanging on the wall. In my reflection, I saw that my whole body was translucent. It was if I was halfway invisible.

I saw the door was open. I walked through the hallway once more, taking notice of the eerie surroundings. The walls were covered in an old patterned wallpaper only in the colors of an brown and and off white. It was a weird swirling pattern that always repeated after every two or three steps.

There was also pictures hung on the walls. Most of them were centered but some were tilted here and there. I gazed at some of them. A picture of five men stood in the largest picture. They all stood straight-faced with the tallest man in the center, with what I thought to be Mathias and... Berwald? That was his name, right? Anyway, on either side of them stood Lukas and Emil, and next to Emil stood... Hm what was his name. I forget. He was the somewhat chubby one with an adorable baby face. He had blond hair as the rest of them except Emil, of course, and he had purple eyes. The background was plain white and they all wore very formal clothes. It must have been a serious occasion I looked around at the other pictures. Another one that stuck out to me was one of a puffy, pure-white, adorable dog. It's tongue stuck out a little bit. None the less it was cute. I continued to walk down the hall, examining the closed doors. Wait, I forgot to check the time. What if it's an impractical hour?

I walked until I met an open living area. It had a very high ceiling and a steep staircase with its own little balcony. It was lit by spaced out ceiling lights. In the area, there was a modern, gas fireplace, above it a 72' flat screen television. A cable box read 12:32 PM. At least it's not that late. The area had baby blue walls with white little accents. There was a glass coffee table approximately six foot away from the fire place, with couches surrounding it. They were made of some red, leather fabric and decorated with small blue pillows. It was a cozy little room, minding the tall ceiling. There was a lot of seating.

In the corner laid a trunk. It looked as though it had belonged to a pirate. I walked over to it and glided my brackish looking hands across the unglossed wood and opened it. A storage of blankets was held inside. Some were stripped and double sided. There was a large variety. I closed the trunk with a single hand. I felt a slight pain in my finger, but just pursued I had gotten a splinter.

I looked around. Why not? The house was very fancy looking. It had columns that supported itself up, engraved with complicated patterns. I tip toed up stairs. It was much smaller and less complicated. Just a narrow hallway with some rooms.

I took a right finding a door that lead to two other doors. I went in the closest room.

In the room was a sleeping man. I quickly closed the door, still trying to be as silent as I could manage. In the room I did see a red flag with a white and blue cross in the center. Isn't that Norwegian or something? I didn't get much time to observe a thing else in the room, other than the plain grey walls and the television on, playing silently.

I went into the next door and opened it slowly, just to make sure no one was sleeping inside. Thankfully, there was not. It seemed like a library though. Mainly books in a language that I could not read. I had taken French in school was was fluent in English. Although I do recall memories of one of my friends that, I can't quite remember his name right now, try to teach me Finnish. I remember him saying it's a lot like Estonian, a language I have never heard of.

I walked out of the door and shut it. A loud thud sounded when I had exited. I quickly opened the door again. A book sprawled out in front of the door, only with the words.
"I know you're there."
It sent a shiver down my spine. I grabbed up the book noticing the page number, 43... My favorite number? And a photograph was magically summoned from the spine, it fell to the ground. I bent over and picked it up. It's a picture of the five men I saw earlier, but I was in it.

"What?" I gasped, looking at the picture, it made no sense. I had just met these guys a couple of days ago. I couldn't comprehend. I shoved the picture back in the book and took it with me.

I walked out of the door again and closed it behind me, and then the second one, repeating the gesture. I walked down the hall. On my left was the stairs. To the right, directly in front of the stairs was a door.

I opened it, switched on the light, and found a bathroom. It was childish with a cute, cartoonish fish theme. I smiled at the shower curtain, and sink towel.

I continued, looking down from the balcony and to my left again, finding another room. The room was vacant with a bed in the middle, so I turned on the light.

The walls were painted red and the bed spread was a sunset orange with a mountain of decorative pillows. It looked pretty empty and I assumed it was a guest room. I turned the light back off. I kept walking until I got to the end of the hall. In front of me is a door and to my left is another flight of stairs to the first floor again.

I slowly opened the door. I heard soft guitar playing and singing. I peeked in, I knew the song well. It had a slow tune. I saw Iceland strumming his fingers across the strings, and looking down at his hands. I couldn't quite name the song. He wouldn't sing it but the tune. It was just so familiar. I even felt embarrassed not knowing it. I hummed along with him, knowing every note by heart. It bothered me that I couldn't remember the lyrics. I softly closed the door, still able to hear the strokes of the instrument. I walked down the opposite stairs, my feet making noises like suction cups when I lifted my feet off of the hard wood floor. I walked down another hallway, not wanting to look in any other rooms, I walked strait down into an open space.

I walked into what seemed the kitchen and saw the tall man with glasses from earlier, Berwald, and Mathias. I jumped in surprise and fell. They both looked in my direction.

Great.

Yeehaw I started this story about 1 year ago and I only have 7 chapters which is kinda sad. I want to get to some dialect soon though. I'm going to try to update again today because I do not want to wait myself.