Chapter 8

=NORDICS x READER=

-Chapter eight-

-I didn't edit this either please comment if you find a mistake-

"I can explain," I shouted nervously. They seemed to ignore me looking at something above me. I got up and turned around. Emil?

"Do you guys hear those creepy noises. It's like someone else is there." Emil said leaning on the island in the middle of the kitchen. I sat on the floor, my legs folded up to my chests I slowly inched to the side of the refrigerator where I could hide. No one seemed to notice me. Maybe I was invisible to them.
"Oh Emil. Do you have those weird, strange powers your brother has? You know, the one that makes him see trolls and stuff?" Mathias said in a teasing manner toward him.
Emil sighed and shook his head in annoyance. "Whatever, anyways, I heard you playing. What song was that again. It's Too Late to Apologize, right? Why were you playing that song?" Emil blushed and looked away, searching for an excuse.
"I'm just going to go to my room now you guys are too weird," he awkwardly spilled with a hint of sass, tripping on his own feet and walked back.
Once Emil left, the smile disappeared from Mathias' face. I hated to see him looking so emotionless. It just didn't suit his face. No wait he looked more like constipated. And what did he that song mean?
"You know, Emil and ______ always used to sing it, but neither of them bothered to learn the lyrics. They both kind of just liked the melody. It's kind of ironic in a way, but I guess it wasn't too late to apologize, huh?" Mathias bit his lip after that and thought of how reminiscent it was. Berwald nodded at Mathias and grunted in agreement.

Why couldn't I remember. In fact, they had just said it was my memory. I awkwardly crawled away and stealthily walked to my room. I kind of just floated through the door like a ghost. It was weird I know. I heard faint singing coming from my room and saw Emil singing to me. I was laying on the mattress with my eyes closed. I felt a tear come to my eye and on my body I saw the fluid steam down my cheek into my hair and pillow.

I suddenly felt myself being sucked in by a vacuum. My body was reeling back in my spirit. I willfully went along with it and woke up. This time, not translucent, but wonderfully opaque. I was a bit relieved but all the weight just felt normal again. Emil gasped slightly and stopped strumming the strings on his guitar. He weakly smiled at me. His face was a bright red. I quickly rubbed the tear from my eye and hoped he would take it as rubbing the sleep out of them.
"What time is it," I asked, slowly sitting up, looking at Emil. His eyes sparkled as he opened his mouth and then closed it again.
"It's about 6:00 in the evening," he said looking away. He looked like he had something on his mind.
I stretched my back. "Wow this mattress is really firm I'm used to more soft mattresses."
"Well maybe you should stick in my room instead of in here," Emil said blushing. When I met his gaze he looked away. "My bed might be softer I mean."

dang I am the worse here's and here's the totals.

Mathias 8
Emil 7
Lukas 6
Berwald 2
Tino 2

This is literally 100% filler I'm so sorry. (Also anyone mind letting me borrow their name for an ice x reader and your it doesn't have to be real or it can idc ) I always promise there is going to be great things in the chapters but it's always a bunch of nothing there is no suspense yet but thanks guys u RLLY are the besT. Also you know the voting thing I had the last authors note?? PlEASE DO THAT TO THIS CHAPTER AS WELL. You can vote more than once just once per chapter. Please don't vote on earlier chapters just the later ones. Thanks. Pls vote