Confrontation

=NORDICS x READER=

-Chapter Six-

-Confrontation-

BROUGHT TO YOU BY:

Uh how terribly short I made this chapter because I felt bad for not posting.

Mathias POV

I looked down at ______. Compared to her I was enormous. She wasn't even tall at all. We had grown up but she was still short, well shorter than I was expecting. She used to be taller than me. I held my breath not knowing what to say. Wanting to apologize for all the rude things I did, but wouldn't that make it more awkward? Wouldn't that make the situation worse. Sorry doesn't always cut it, not that I would know because I never apologized once to ______. Could 'sorry' repair us? Could we even use the term 'us' considering I was the one always staring these little fights. I never really realized how it could have affected her. Could she ever like me? Could she ever trust me, more rather be with me, I still want to win the bet. I sighed. Wow I'm usually really energetic, but all this complicating in my mind is ruining my mood. Before I knew it ______ wasn't even in my sight anymore. She had walked off. I couldn't speak right now and most definitely not to ______. Instead of trying to find her I decided to head to my room.

I saw Tino. He looked at me funny. He looked suspicious for some reason. He had a book in his arm. A diary? I didn't know he had a diary. Why should I care? Never mind then. We passed and no words were spoken. He awkwardly glanced at me and he wouldn't make eye contact, even though he's a pretty relaxed guy most of the time, he was pretty tense. I headed towards my room and locked the door as soon as I could. I pressed my back against the door and sighed, letting my knees give out from under me.

Reader POV

I walked off, back to my room. Is there anywhere else to be? Soon I got to my room. Lukas wasn't there and I sighed in relief. I didn't bother to lock the door. I laid down on my bed. My eyes fluttered open and closed until I heard the door creak open.

"Excuse me," he said. He had blond hair and purple eyes. He was adorable, and cubby. He looked like a pillow. I tried to hide the smile that was on my face. It wasn't working though. "Hey I was just checking up on you," he said, a book in his arms. He put a hand on my forehead and frowned. "You feel awfully warm, ______," he said. I looked up at him. I furrowed my brow at him and he simply gave a weak chuckle. I closed my eyes for a second and suddenly he was gone.