Remembered?

(a/n just before this goes on, I just want to thank everyone to their support to this story. Thank you for sharing and voting and I wouldn't be writing if it wasn't for you all. So thank you. You are appreciated.)

Her not remembering hurts my heart.

Emil walked over to stand next to the girl. He studied her features watching the window, and then watched the snow himself. He didn't understand what was so special.

"I remember when we would always have snowball fights as kids," he said, accidentally letting a chuckle out at the end.

She stood there slightly confused. There was more to this story than she thought. She wanted to know more. She knew something was being hidden from her. She just couldn't place her finger on it.

Instead of replying, she pretended to ignore it, she was really just overthinking it. She stared into the window, and then at the boy. His violet eyes stared at her, until he looked away back at the glass with a rosy color on his face.

He grabbed the girls hand. The skin was soft unlike his slightly calloused hands. He brushed his thumb over the top of her small hand, and to his surprise she didn't reject him. Well she didn't fall head over heals, but she didn't avoid him or anything. That's something, right?

Suddenly she gripped his hand tightly and then relaxed.

"Huh?" He asked as she slowly fell onto his chest. "H-Hey!" He noticed she didn't respond and held her for a second. He shook her and she didn't wake up. He sighed and picked her up.

Emil set her on the bed carefully as his expression furrowed as he thought about what had just happened. He sighed and sat on side of the bed, his put his head in his left hand that was resting on his knee. He looked back at the girl and rolled his eyes, remembering childhood memories. He smiled to himself and stood up. He kissed her forehead before whispering, almost inaudibly

"Good Night, _______. Ég hef misst þig."

He walked towards the door, looking back at her as he opened the door. He walked out and closed the door, finally turning his head forward only to meet eyes with his big brother, Lukas. He gasped and backed into the door, unprepared as he calmed down only realizing it was him.

"What were you doing?" Lukas asked, an eyebrow raised. Emil stuttered, not wanting to be held responsible for her fainting on him, he told a little white lie.

"Well she was already asleep I just checked up on her." Lukas could tell he was lying but sighed and let him off the hook, too exhausted and tired from having to deal with Denmark from earlier today.

"Alright, yeah, sure" he said as Emil strode off to his room, not too far down the hall way.

Lukas stared at the door, debating wether he should barge in or not. His hand reached for the handle and turned it until he could push it open. He peeked in and saw ______. A hand on her forehead and an elbow on the bed, supporting her self. Lukas rushed in the room.

"Don't strain yourself!" Lukas bursted as he rushed himself to the side of her bed, forgetting how exhausted and tired he just was a moment ago.

He lifted the girl by her shoulder and put pillows behind her so she could sit up easily. He let go of her shoulder and she leaned back on the pillows he had kindly set there for her.

She had just stared at him, unable to speak, she had, just now, remembered.

-

And an English lesson. I always see people mixing these up and I thought I would help you all that are confused <3

In a first person you are talking about what's happening from a fixed perspective. Here's an example.

I walked into the house, tired from the work that had just kept piling up on my desk. I leaned against the door frame. "I'm home!" I yelled as I set down my work bag. Unbuttoning my winter coat, stripping it off and hanging it up in the closet.

In a second person perspective there is no fixed perspective but you will use the word you to talk about the main character, kinda like a background person who follows the main. Here's an example.

It was almost time to leave. You had just gotten home from school and you already had to go to a concert your dad had signed you up for, not realizing it was on a school day. You quickly got you mandatory white blouse and black slacks and slid them on, tucking the shirt in your pants. You quickly tied your hair in the mandatory bun and clipped your bangs back (I'm sorry if you have short hair) your dad stood by the door, tapping his foot

"Are you almost ready!" He asked as you fixed your make up slightly and ran out of the bathroom towards the door.

And finally third person perspective. This is my favorite one and it helps readers understand everything that's happening. You will not see a perspective at all most of the time, it's mainly just where the author wants it and most of the time where the most action is. This story is first person but I'll put an example I case you don't want to scroll up.

______ had just stood there shocked, rejected, mortified and what had just happened. She fell to her knees swearing this wasn't happening; not happening again. She couldn't shed a tear. Not even one. She swore to herself that she would be strong. Her breathing became uneven as she wiped her watery eyes.