Scars.

=NORDICS x READER=

-Chapter five-

-Scars.-

BROUGHT TO YOU BY:

My friends entire album of nsfw usuk pictures (like over 1000 holy jeez)

She stared at Lukas, unable to talk. A memory had just came back to her as she zone out.

Laughter swirled in her head. Not her laughter though. She remembered she was quite upset. She was wearing her favorite beanie and her snow resistant pants. Her snow fort had been destroyed and snow balls kept flying towards her.

She sat down, curled up in a ball hugging her knees to her forehead, making less of a target to be hit. She sniffled, her nose had been nipped at by the stinging, cold air. The snowballs never ceasing their fire, continuing to come from the source. Laughter and the breaking of the snow against her jacket was the only sound audible.

She lifted her head to look up, only to be hit right in the face. She pretended to fall backward and there was a large gasp. She closed her eyes and pretended to be knocked out, a little snow still on her face. It did actually hurt though. Two people ran to her side. One person picked her up by her shoulder, their knees rested under her from the side as the other person did the same thing, the first person putting their hand behind her neck so it didn't droop down.

"Hey... ______..." One said, very high pitched, they were probably children.

"It's no use Emil." Lukas said as he continued holding her head up. His voice not as deep as the first.

Still pretending to be knocked out cold, Emil and Lukas both moved out of the way so Lukas could check if she needed CPR or something.

They pretended not to care, but this time you would fool them so hard.

Lukas came to her side, first checking for her breathing, which she automatically stopped as she felt his hair tickle her face. Her nose twitched.

"She's not breathing..." Lukas said as Emil gasp.

"W-what should we do? Will she die?" Emil stuttered.

______ was touched by this but any facial expression would give her away.

"No. She won't," Lukas said. He looked back down at ______ and then took a deep breath, tilting her head back and pinching her nose. She automatically opened her eyes, knowing what was happening, not meaning to take it this far. Lukas looked her in the eyes and then turned back to Emil, causing her to avert her eyes, not being able to mover her head. Lukas took the chance to kiss her bending over, still plugging her nose, as he gave her a deep kiss instead of a breath. When Lukas pulled up for air ______ sat up quickly. Emil saw she was awake and sighed in relief, Lukas had an actual smirk on his face and ______ just dumbfounded with a blush on her face, unable to talk as she put her hand to her lips.

She put her hand down and started getting snow in her hands balling it up.

"That was my first kiss, Lukas. That was a big no no..." ______ stated standing up and walking toward Lukas. "Now that you have taken something of mine, I think it's only fair I should take something of yours,"

"Hah, no w-aH!" _______ hit Lukas strait in the face with the snow and then laughed as she ran towards a house, probably her own laughing the way there. But her wrist was caught. She looked back to see Emil wearing a serious expression.

"______..." You stared at Emil. "______, wake up." He said, but recognizing the voice wasn't his, it was his brother's. It was Lukas's voice. Her eyes shot open, and she saw Lukas looking at her, sighing in relief.

"So..." Lukas said, sitting on the bed awkwardly to face her. "I know you have probably been asked a lot, but what do you remember?" Lukas asked. She sighed and paused for a moment.

"Well I remember that kiss." She said smiling. He frowned, looking away and remembering. That was the last day they ever met together, though it made him smile.

Lukas looked back up at ______. Her headache looked like it had gone away.

"So you remembered me?" he asked, wondering if there had been anyone else, knowing his brother was also there.

"Em... Emil?. That was his name. And you're Lukas," ______ replied after thinking hard, but not needing to ask if her response was correct. She was pretty sure she was. He grunted in response, meaning yes. She closed her eyes, trying to feel that memory, but it felt although it was being pulled from her head. It wasn't the first time she felt this. She felt it after she had her flash back as well. About... peanut.

______ opened her eyes. Lukas staring into them, not turning away as she looked towards him. Lukas may seem monotonous, but his eyes told differently, his feelings fled in his eyes rather than in his body. The navy blue was captivating and she soon got lost in them. Lukas soon leaned in.

Readers pov.

Is he going to kiss me? What if I mess up? What should I do? He leaned his other arm across my body near my shoulder, pushing me into the pillows. He threw one of his legs over my hips and planted his knees to either side of my hips. He brushed my hair away from my forehead and putting his thumb on a scar that was hidden before. A shock of electricity flowed from his thumb to my forehead making me jump at the contact. How did he know that scar was there? It's way to high near my hair line.

Suddenly an image came on her eyes. Mathias was throwing pencils at ______, aiming for her face. Suddenly a pencil stuck to the side of her head, near her hair line above her right eyebrow. Mathias gasped and put his pencils away, pretending to he innocent as blood ran down to her eyebrow. She pulled the pencil out from the wound and looked to her right, every single one of her five bullies sat in a row as they all sort of laughed... more or less. Mathias snorting with his arms crossed in his desk, his head shoved in the hole. Finland, looking worried, but refusing to come over and help you, afraid to be disapproved of. Berwald, biting his lip to keep chuckles from escaping. Emil, a smug look dusted his face, also biting his lip to keep him from laughing and last; Lukas a monotonous expression as always, but his eyes told differently. They were, as well, laughing at her as she frowned.

I blinked remembering and pushed Lukas's body off of mine. His eyes telling me he was surprised by my physical strength. I got out of the bed and went out the door that lead to the hall way, running into Mathias, remembering him from the scar accident. He looked exactly the same, maybe a lot more muscular, and he certainly grew into those cheekbones! He was actually kinda cute if not hot. The smile dropped clean off his face as we stared back at each other. Both of us recognized the tension almost like it was a sixth sense. My hand shot up to my forehead feeling the engraving in my skin. Another shock stung my hand as I gasped.

(A/N I am on a roll guys yeah hoo! Two updates in one week! This isn't going to become a pattern by the way. It's summer so might as well while I got the time!)