Please remember

=NORDICS x READER=

-Chapter Two-

-I CANT REMEMBER -

BROUGHT TO YOU BY PAAAAAASSSSSTAAAAAA!

Readers P.O.V.

I woke up, met by the cold place. Was this outside? There were five men standing over me. My sight was still hazy and the colors blurred into swirling shades of blue and white. The voices I heard where no more than sounds that seemed to float around, but I could tell they were discussing something important. The tallest man picked me up bridal style. He was gentle but I felt secure. He had blond hair and glasses protecting his cobalt eyes. I snuggled into his warmth, disregarding the fact he was a stranger.

I sort of felt helpless. I just let the figures take me to wherever they were going without a fight. Outside was really cold, but this guy was really warm, and I was lacking proper clothing for the particular climate. I was shivering, which was pretty obvious. I tried desperately to take in some sort of warmth.

The voices I heard where muffled and plain echoes, so there was no point in trying to understand them. I looked back at the stranger, but in the eye. His expression was hard and intimidating. My eyes couldn't stay open much longer, and my lids where getting tired and heavy. The dream world was taking over, forcing me into pure sleep. I once again, snuggled closer into the warmth that I helplessly fallen into.

Regular P.O.V.

-Time reverse by a couple of minutes.-

Umm brought to you by male Hungary, because he's hot?

Norway, Iceland, Denmark, Finland, and Sweden were all walking home from a world meeting.

"Big brother," said Norway.

"Not saying it," Icy replied.

"Big Brother."

"I won't."

"Come on."

"No."

"Please?"

"Stop asking already,"Iceland yelled back. He had been tired of this subject.

Norway was having fun teasing his little brother. It was snowy, as always, but there was a black speck in the distance. Something? Someone? Who knows? Denmark was the first to notice and pointed it out to everyone.

"Hey guys? What's that?" Denmark asked, pointing to the black speck in the opposite direction. Everyone turned around and looked at the something. They all headed towards it. Denmark arrived there first and examined it.

"It's a girl? What is someone doing out here?" he asked.

The men made a circle around her and started talking.

"We'll we can just leave her out here!" Finland said.

The girl turned over and looked at us with lidded eyes.

It was... (y/n).

Every one stared with wide eyes, they couldn't actually believe it was her. It was they girl that they always used to bully as kids.

She looked tired and helpless, anyone could just take her. It would be like taking candy from a baby.

"Are you suggesting she stays at our house?" Iceland asked.

"Where else would she go?" Finland asked, as Berwald picked her up, and held her like a baby.

The group continued chatting as Sweden put his attention on (y/n). She reminded him of a flower in the winter. She snuggled into him, but he understood. She was wearing summer clothes, and she was cold. He didn't want the flower to die, so he wanted to make it warm. She looked at him in the eyes, and he stared directly back at her, his expression didn't change. The girl's eyes fluttered slowly to sleep as she pushed back into him again.