🦖

This is kinda like a small background for my girl Abigail🎀🐺

Abigail is a 21 year old girl, Born in the United States but both her parents were born in Mexico. Abi from a young age has always loved football, it was her childhood and a big part of her culture. Abi played football from elementary to high school but she just never seen herself playing professionally, it was just a hobby for her ig but she still had a strong love for football.

One of her earliest memories was actually staring at her father watch football on their living room tv, she rememberers watching her fathers face in awe as his face lit up whenever his favorite football team made a goal, the way he would jump up and cheer loudly then run around the living room with one of the happiest expressions on his face, ever since that day she loved watching football with him on their couch.

Another memory of hers was when her father always found joy in trying to teach her mother how to play football, they'd go to a nearby park and they'd be there for hours just kicking, passing, and running after the ball, it was one of their favorite thing to do together.

School was never Abigails cup of coffee, she would missed so much school that everyone including herself was surprised when her school let her graduate. It wasn't that she was dumb she was actually really smart but the thought of being in school for 8 to 9 hours a day was draining and she hated it. But she was still able to graduate with a 4.2 gpa, probably why they let her graduate. she was one of the top 10 students of her class and was chosen to speak at her graduation.

After graduating she didn't plan on going to college at all, and her parents were not surprised when she told them the news. They actually supported her as she was her own person and knew they couldn't force anything onto her.

If you knew Abigail there was no way you didn't know Linsey, Abbie's best friend. They met In the 6th grade when they were sat next to each other in their history class, and ever since they were never seen apart, as if they were attached to each other from the hip. They were so close that even their parents had became the best of friends and even considered each other family. They were literally the sisters they never had since Abigail was an only child and Linsey had only brothers. They did everything together and I mean almost literally.

When they were in the 8th grade Linsey had gotten a boyfriend while Abi was left a third wheel. And one day Linsey and her boyfriend had planed to have her first kiss, but they promised each other they would do everything together and Linsey didn't want to break that promise so she literally forced her twin brother to be Abigail's boyfriend for a day so he could be her first kiss, and they could have their first kiss together. Linsey and her boyfriend were left in a blushing mess after their kiss while Abigail was left in disgust as she wiped her mouth after her kiss with Linsey's brother, he scoffed and shoved her shoulder before walking away with red cheeks.

Anyways after high school Linsey was still taking her online college classes when she decided to move to the UK to finish her last two years of nursing school. Linsey took her first two classes early by doing online classes during high school but wanted to move far from home to finish college it was just a dream of hers and she randomly chose Liverpool, don't even ask why bc she literally sung the nursery rhyme Eeny Meeny Miny Moe to chose what school to go to. 🧍🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
And when her parents found out they were against it until they seen how excited she was when she made her decision so they agreed to it on one condition, which was they'd let her leave if she took Abigail with her to look after her, they even came to Abbie's parents and pleaded with them telling them there'd even pay for all the costs. But Abbie's parents actually thought it was a good idea and were all for it.

So when summer ended Abigail and Linsey packed all their belongings and sent them to Liverpool where their two bedroom apartment awaited them. They cried to their parents together as they said goodbye, then cried together on the plane to their new home, then even cried as they later stepped into their apartment. The first night they slept in the same bed as they couldn't find the energy to unpack all their belongings from the big boxes that filled the apartment.

Anyways back to the presences Linsey finished all her classes and became a nursing assistant. Abi applied for jobs and when she got them she didn't last a month before quitting, she didn't really enjoy any of the jobs she worked for until she put in a application for any position at the AXA Training Center for Liverpool FC. She then became a member of the staff that helps the coaches there. It's been a month and she hasn't quit as she's actually been enjoying her job.

Abbie's even made a new work friend Naomi who works with the filming crew. They may not be super close but they are friends that mess around and make jokes with each other so that work isn't as dreadful.

Tell me why one of my cousins actually did that Eeny Meeny Miny Moe to chose what college to go to, bro when I found out I was baffled bc there's no was you literally risked your whole career and the rest of your life like that and it's the way he got excepted too🤦🏻‍♀️🫢
crazy😬
he's hella dumb I swear😓😰
And the part where Abigail's first kiss is her best friend Linsey's brother so that they could have their first kiss together may or may not be based off a true story of my life.... Let's not say😭💀🎀
You might be able to tell that i love using emojis 😛😝😋😜🤪😗😉😙🫶🏻🫶🏻🙂‍↕️🎀🐺
Don't mind it😉😙🫶🏻