🍽️👫🌸

"Abigail are you okay?"I woke up to Linsey right in my face.

"What?" I said still half asleep.

"Are you okay, I got a little worried because you've haven't woke up and I really don't want you to miss your date with Trent."

I groaned as I rubbed my eyes.

"Here I got you Tylenol and some water," Linsey dropped the pills in my mouth as I held it opens then held the cup as I chugged the water.

"Why are you not hang over?" I asked as we would usually both not wake up until the afternoon.

"I woke up early and took a fat piss," She said but I was still suspicious that she was didn't even look like a mess witch she usually would after a night out, I just ignored it as I felt a headache coming in.

"Anyways I'll run you a bath so you feel better." Linsey made me a bath and laid all my things out so I could bathe.

She helped me to the bathroom and placed me on the toilet as she helped me take my pjs off. I got into the bathtub and laid my head on the wall as I let my sore muscles relax in the hot water. Linsey left for a bit but came back with a damp towel and placed it on my forehead. The warm towel sat on my face just below my bonnet.

"Thank you Linsey, I don't know what I would have done without you." I said really appreciating all that she was doing for me.

"Well you would have probably canceled your date but I won't let that happen." She smiled.

"It's not a date." Was all I said closing my eyes and sank a little deeper into the water.

"Whatever," she walked out laughing.

About 30 minutes later I was finished washing my body so I let the water drain. It was now  11:00 am and with meant I had around an hour to get myself ready for this "date" with Trent.

Once I was ready my headache was already gone.

Trent⚽️

Are you still up for lunch??
It's alright if you don't feel good
and have to cancel.

I'm actually feeling better than I
expected and haven't ate so where did
you have in mind???

That's great to hear!
I was thinking we could go to ###
and then maybe walk around for a bit after?

Yeah sounds funnn
When should we meet up?

Is in 30 minutes alright with you??

Yeahh see you in 30😗

Okay😁

I sent 20 minutes an my phone before I grabbed my keys and headed to my car.

"HAVE FUNN!!!!" I heard a voice coming from my apartment building.

I looked up and seen Linsey hanging her head out of our apartment window waving her hands. I laughed and gave her a thumbs up with a smile then got in and drove away in my car.

Once I got to the outdoor lunch place I grabbed my things and walked up to the place.

I noticed Trent stand as I got closer.

"Hey Trent how are you feeling after yesterday?" I said as we hugged.

"I have a little headache but I'll manage, and you?" He asked as we sat down.