👩‍🍳🧑‍🍳👥🖥️

"Hello Abigail

"Hey there Abigail you look stunning as always," Naomi said as she put her canner in my face as I walked as I walked into work.

"Hi Niii, nice to see your beautiful self again," I said, trying to walk past her.

I literally ran to the locker room and closed the door behind me. I could hear her laughing on the other side. When I was done I was hoping that she would have been bothering one of the guys, but when I walked out there she was standing outside the door with her camera waiting for me.

"Oh NiiI you're still here." I gave her a fake smile walking to the little lunch and breakfast area.

"So how was your weekend?" Naomi stood at my side as I made myself a strawberry smoothie.

"It was good." I responded.

"I love the hair," Naomi said as she just tried to record me as much as she could.

"Oh thank you," I smiled as I poured two cups of smoothie once it was done. "For you Naomi." I passed her a cup with a straw.

"Oh wow how nice of you!"

"What are you going to do with the rest of the smoothie?" Naomi asked, seeing me pouring the rest of the smoothie into another cup.

"I'll probably give it to whoever walks in." I shrugged my shoulders.

After I said that Trent walked in and gave us both a smile.

"Trent, would you like a smoothie? I accidentally made a little too much," I said, holding the smoothie out for him.

"Really? Thank you Abigail," Trent said. "You really like smoothies huh?" Trent asked, already knowing the answer.

"Strawberry smoothies," I corrected him.

Trent laughed, liking his lips taking a sip of the smoothie.

"So I don't get a smoothie?" Virgil walked in.

"There's apple juice if you like," I joked pointing to the container of juice.

"Wow I see how it is," Virgil shook his head disappointed. I laughed while taking a seat at one of the tables.

The room started to get filled with the rest of the guys as they made themselves a plate to eat or to just hangout. The table consisted of me and Trent sitting in front of Dominik and Virgil.

Naomi walked around as she recorded everyone.

"So are we still up for my place later today?" Trent asked, sipping his smoothie.

"Yeah sure when should I be there?" I asked.

"Around 2 should be good,"

"I didn't know we were going to Trent's house to hangout?" Dominik said, inviting himself.

"We are but your not," Trent said pointing his finger towards the two of us.

"Why can't I go?" Dominik asked.

"Yeah why can't he go?" I was also confused.

"It's because I already hung out with him and he was really getting on my nerves so I had to kick him out." Trent said, sighing.

Dominik laughed remembering what happened when they hung out over the weekend.

"Well then can I go?" Virgil said as he was listening to the conversation.

"That would be nice but I've already made plans for just the two of us." Trent declined his offer.

"It's fine we could hangout together without them," Dominik said as he wrapped his arms around Virgil. I only laughed.