🙊🙈🧍🏻‍♀️

"Is everything alright?" I asked taking a seat worried.

"We just want to tell you something,"

"You guys are scaring me," I slowly sat on the couch in front of them.

"Well we have a couple things we want to tell you, the first thing we want you to open this present we got for you." Linsey said a she reached for a small gift bag under the coffee table.

I took the gift in my hands and looked at the two of them before taking the gift paper out the bag. There was a little piece of cloth wrapped up. I reached and grabbed it unfolding it, I gasped as it was a little baby shirt that read "Abigail the best tia ever!" I jumped up from my seat and stared at the shocked waiting for them to tell me if it was a joke or not.

"Are you guys playing with me, please don't mess with me like this," I said starting to tear up.

"No stop this is a joke," I stopped myself from crying seeing Linsey laughing thinking they were just playing a joke on me. I looked around for cameras my head was spinning.

"We're not pranking you, this is real," Linsey pulled a plastic bag from her purse. Is was her pregnancy test that read positive.

"Oh my this is real!" I jumped around screaming this was amazing new, shocking but amazing.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" I said walking over to them and hugging them both.

Daniel let go from the hug and let us have a moment together. I began crying in her arms, they were happy tears, because she as going to be starting to have a family with such an amazing guy who new was going to take good care of her. She really deserved this and more.

We cried together for a solid 5 minutes.

"Wait what else are you going to tell me?" I pulled away from the hug whipping my eyes.

"Where getting engaged!" Linsey said as she showed me her wing finger that wore a diamond ring.

"Finally!" They laughed.

"Daniel you finally did it," I joked.

"This couldn't have been a better time to do it."

"I really am happy for you guys," I said genuinely excited for them to become a family.

"Thank you Abii," Linsey gave me a tight hug.

"We found out last month that we were 2 moths pregnant, but didn't know how to let you."

"BUT WE WENT OUT 2 DAYS AGO AND YOU WERE DRINKING!" I said as the memories of the club night came back to me.

"They were alcohol free drinks," she reassured me.

"Oh my I got scared for a second," I sighed.

"Our first ultrasound appointment is tomorrow, we'll get you some photos." Linsey said as she knew I would be working tomorrow.

"I can't wait to see my little niece," I said excitedly.

"You what I knew something was going to happen, I was talking to Trent about how I had a gut feeling coming home."