Markiplier

(Hey people this image is for https://www.wattpad.com/user/Poisonsnivy)

Marks P.o.V-Today is the day I ask Ivy out on a date. She is coming to stay at the same hotel with us that's near Pax. I'm so excited yet so nervous, what if she doesn't like me and turns me down? Oh god I don't even want to think about that. *Knock at the door* Its her! Okay, okay act natural. I walk over to the door and smile seeing her.

"Hey Ivy". I say engulfing her into a big hug.

"Hey". She smiles her beautiful smile that could bring any man to her feet.

"So why did you invite me here so early"? Ivy asked me puzzled.

"Well I had something to ask you but I wanted to do it in private". I told her as I went behind the bed and picked up the flowers and held them out to her.

"Will you go out on a date with me"? I ask her my voice wavering slightly and my breath uneven. Ivy smiles as she takes the violets.

"Of course". She smiles and giggles softly kissing my cheek.

"Well I was thinking Olive Garden, look nice and I'll come and get you so we can go at around 8pm tonight". I say and smile happily. Ivy nods and holds the flowers.

"I better go if I wanna look nice tonight". She kids and hugs me one last time before leaving.

Ivy's P.o.V-Oh my god he asked me! I'm so happy. Okay, calm down you need to get ready. I got to my hotel room and smiled as I saw just the right outfit sticking out of my suitcase. I quickly got undressed and hopped in the shower, excitement welling up in me. I stepped out and dried my hair/ body then went to get dressed. The outfit I chose was a dark purple blouse with studs on the colar, dark wash skinny jeans, and black short boots that showed off my purple painted toes just a bit. I went to the bathroom and started applying makeup but only a bit of lip gloss and shimmery eye shadow that made my eyes pop. Just as I finish doing my hair a knock sounds at the door. I smile and grab everything I need before opening the door. When I do I see a handsome Mark standing there, his black hair brushed,his is wearing a black button down shirt and dark denim jeans, dress shoes for the evening.

"You look beautiful". He smiles and takes my hand in his as he leads me out. As we get downstairs his car awaits and we get in. As we drive we go past Olive Garden which confuses me.

"Aren't we suppose to go there"? I asked and I got a smile but not words as Mark kept driving. Once we finally stopped we were at a hill under the stars and moon. I gasped as he went to lay down a blanket and lit some candles, a picnic basket in his hand. I giggled and smiled as everything we would have gotten at Olive Garden was in the basket. After everything was set we started to eat and chat softly. When we had finished we laid under the stars together, my head on his chest and his arms around me.

"Thank you for tonight". I said softly. He smiles and looks down at me.

"Nothing is to good for the beautiful girl I love". A soft kiss planted on my forehead. As we pack up everything it's time to go and the drive home was even better as we held hands. He wished me a good night before I went into my room with a happy sigh.