Vanoss

So to say bluntly you had a shit day, you woke up with game in your hair, you were an hour late to work at the bakery, and your converse lace broke. In your mind everything couldn't have been any worse. As you walk into the house you share with you boyfriend Evan or Vanoss as many of the people on YouTube know him as.

"Hey baby." You say softly as you walk through the door not realizing that he was recording due to the fact that he was in the other room. With no response you figured that he was busy and didn't want to be disturbed.

"Never mind them..." You whispered quietly before heading up stairs to the bedroom you and him slept in. Happily walking into the bathroom you tried to shower away stress and angry that had been pent up all day.

"Babe, you in here?" Evan asked as he came into the bathroom while you were in the middle of the peaceful shower. The hot water soothing your tense muscles. After a moment of silence you figured he had left...he hadn't...Evan opened up the shower curtain and stepped in to join you. Taking you into his grasp he smiled.

"Hard day I take it.." Evan whispered against your lips as he leaned his forehead against yours. His strong hands on your waist and larger figure holding you close to his chest.

"Even though today was hard I promise it will all get better." You smiled at his comment, he always knew how to make you smile even if you wanted to rip the vocal chords out of ever humans neck. Stepping out of the shower a few minutes later Evan handed you a warm towel to dry off with. But, walking into an air conditioned room after showering even with a warm towel around you doesn't make you feel any more warm, the cold air always found a way to make you shiver.

Thankfully Evan saw this and handed you some of his clothes due to the fact that he knew you loved to wear them even if they were to big. A giant sweatshirt and pair of sweatpants always made you happy, but then add in the fact that Evan ordered you favorite take out for dinner, that made you ecstatic. As dinner was finished you and Evan decided to binge watch comedians like Kevin Hart and Jeff Dunham until your sides hurt from laughing and you were tired as fuck.

"Good night my star..." Evan whispered to you

"Good night my moon..." You whispered back as you feel asleep happily in your boyfriends arms after having the best night after having a shit day.