DanTDM

(This image is for https://www.wattpad.com/user/Ninjawott)

It was Christmas and all through the house and all you could hear is Dan running about. You and him had just gotten a puppy and it was the cutest thing. It was a pug with the name Ellie, though her face looked as through she wan into a wall, you both loved her with all your heart.

"Babe Ellie is amazing! Come play!" You could hear Dan yell but you couldn't drop everything like he could. See with the holiday season right around the corner families were hiring you to baby sit for them while they went Christmas shopping. It was hard for you to get a break but for Dan it was the easiest thing, all he had to do was making a video saying 'Gonna be gone for while because of holidays.' Then just pick up after the season....you couldn't do that.

"Not now!" You scream having to much work to do, the Johnson's wanted you Thursday and the Dunkin's Friday and your schedule was jammed. But, no where in your schedule did you write reserved for my loving boyfriend of 2 years.

"B-But babe, this is the only day you've been home this early, c-could you spare a few minutes just to be with us?" Dan asked you softly as he stood there. Ellie somewhere trying to find her toy. Hearing the one you love sound heartbroken sucked, you admitted it but you couldn't just drop everything.

"I know but I cant, to many people are relying on me.." You whispered softly knowing Dan was disappointed.

"Babe, I get it you don't want to disappoint them, but damnit I need you too, more than them! It sucks falling asleep without, it really does. Sure, I mean, you come to bed early in the morning after your night shift as a waitress but then you leave early for babysitting....I know I sound like a teenage girl but, I need time with you." Dan said finally letting it all spill out, he looked at you awaiting an answer but you didn't know what to say.

"I've made promise's-" You start but get cut off by a now crying Dan.

"Yeah, you have, I hope you're okay with breaking the one we both made to each other in order to keep the other ones, and that promise was to always find a way to spend time together....clearly you're okay with breaking that one. But, with that promise broken leads to this....Jaycee we're through..."Dan says before grabbing his coat and walking out of the house. You sit in shock, Dan just left you...on Christmas Eve....

Realizing your mistake you run out after him only to find that the car is gone and so isn't Ellie, you just lost two of the most important things in your life. The man you have always cared for and the new puppy you got together and treated like your own child. Shaking your head you head inside and prepare to break some promises, you call everyone saying that a family emergency has come up and you cant watch the children and direct them to another service, sure it hurts losing all that money but it hurts more being without Dan. After all the angry parents and explaining you grab your coat, scarf, uggs, and your bike and head out looking for Dan.

"Dan..." You whisper as you stumble upon a park, snow has started to fall and you saw him playing in the snow with Ellie. You drop your bike next to the snow and run out to him once you get close you jump on his back toppling you both to the snow.

"Jaycee...?" Dan questions in shock that you are with him.

" I cancelled everything, I am all yours, just please come back....please." You beg as tears stream down your face.

"Of course.." Dan whispered and that night after heading home and getting warm up next to the fire you and Dan read the "The Night Before Christmas" to Ellie. Then not long after you had put on " How the Grinch stole Christmas." you and Dan  had fallen asleep on the couch with Ellie curled beside in her bed.