Danisnotonfire

As you walk out of your favorite store you see the person who lights up your day.

"OMG its Danisnotonfire". You mentally fan girl. All of a sudden you find yourself walking up to him and you tap him on the shoulder.

"Um...can I have your autograph please". You ask shyly.

"Oh hi and sure". Dan said meeting your eyes as you gave him a pen to sign your hat with.

"I don't do this often but would you like to go to lunch with me because you just made my day". Dan asks you handing you your pen back.

"Um I would love to go to lunch with you". You smile as you to walk off to go to the food court and both end up getting Chinese food.

"So how long have you been subscribed". Dan asks before eating some mango chicken.

"About a year, your videos are the only ones that make me smile when im having hard day". You reply looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Wow that means a lot that somebody actually likes my videos". He said while smiling.

"Hey can I get your number you seem like a really nice girl and I would love to get to know you better". Dan said smiling. After you to exchange numbers you walk happily out of the food court.

---------------------------------------------------------8 months later--------------------------------------------------------

"I hate you, get out"! Dan yelled at you and threw the hat you gave him on the floor. After you to met at the mall you were inseparable until roomers started going around that you were cheating on him then a photo shopped picture was sent to him on his Facebook.

"Dan please I swear, its fake why would I ruin us". You yelled tears rushing down your cheeks as you ran out of the house and down the street in the pouring rain.

"How could I have been so stupid". You whisper to yourself as you clutch the llama hat you gave Dan. You ran all the way to the park and sat down on a bench and cried waiting for a miracle. You were about to run again and to your mothers house when you hear foot steps running towards you and in the dim street lights you see.....Dan. You froze waiting for him to start yelling again but it never came all that came was a hug.

"Baby I'm sorry how could I have accused you like this your the only girl will ever love please don't leave me". Dan said on his knees at your feet crying and begging.

"Babe I forgive you and I will never leave you know lets go home before we get to soaked". You smiled as Dan stood up and kissed you as you both walked back to his house soaked and your shadows dimming in the soft street light.