Jacksepticeye

(This image is for https://www.wattpad.com/user/Ninjawott)

Screaming. That's something Jaycee got used to while living with her boyfriend Jack, or as people knew him, Jacksepticeye. You too have been together for about a year, your 1 year anniversary just passed, you and Jack had the best night. You pretty much went to the arcade then went back home to play more video games and eat junk but, everything was perfect as long as you two were together. So the screaming you figured was normal, the normal being Jack on his video games but...that wasn't the case...

"I'm looking at it with my own eyes! Its fucking her! H-How could she do this to me!" Jack yelled and you could hear what sounded like Markiplier on the other end of the phone because Jack has him on speaker.

"Jack, calm down, it is probably fake, Jaycee would never cheat on you. Its probably just edited very well to make look like it. Remember the hate she is getting Jack, even through that she is still loyal. I call this picture a fake.." Mark said before having to hang up in order to make one of his videos.

You could hear Jack sigh from the living room, sitting in his computer chair you hear him typing quickly almost furiously. You decided to get up and go see him, when you walked into the living room you saw the man you love.

"Hey baby, you okay...I heard you yelling..." You whispered to Jack as you went up behind him and hugged him, your face cuddled up next to his. You kiss his cheek softly and smile warmly. Jack shrugs you off and turns around, his blue eyes peer up at you.

"Promise me you aren't cheating, please...promise me.." Jack nearly cried, his voice squeaking at the end. Your heart sank and you sat in his lap, your arms went around his neck and you hugged him close.

"I love you, I promise I will never cheat on you." You whisper and Jack smiles softly before planting a sweet peck to your lips.

"Here lets make some breakfast..." Jack smiles and as you make breakfast he sets things up for later so he can record a video quickly then while its uploading he can be with you and not be totally focused on it. After finishing breakfast happily you both get ready for the day, going to the mall for something's should be nice, especially if you get to be with the tall man you loved.

-----At Mall-----

"Why are you with her?"

"She's a whore."

"You could have something better....like me.." That's what girls always said while you and Jack were out somewhere. Their words always hurt you but its not like you could say anything they were Jacks fans. His fans are everything to him, maybe they mean more than you.

"Hey..I-I'm gonna go to the car..." You whisper to Jack as tears start flowing from the haters words. Jack didn't realize the tears that were falling from the eyes Jack always called beautiful. You left Jacks side and went to the car, sitting in the passenger seat you started to fully cry.

"Those girls were right." You thought as you sobbed, your hair falling down your face and into your eyes. A few minutes later Jack showed up and sat in the drivers seat he noticed the tears and realized that he neglected you, the one he loved.

"Jaycee, I-I'm so sorry..." He whispered before taking you into his arms. He crawled to the back of the car and held you to his chest letting you cry.

"I'm sorry, I should have known better than to let you go. I love you baby, I promise to make a video telling people to back the fuck up. If they hurt you, then they aren't my real fans..." Jack whispers and he kept to his word. That night he made a video explaining everything and as it uploaded he laid with you as you two fell asleep watching a movie.