SlyFoxHound

Y/N- Your Name

"Sly turn it off please"! You begged as you gripped his shirt when the part where the lady came up and killed the girl in the scary movie.

"Y/N calm down". Sly said stroking your hair trying his best to calm you down, he can feel your heart racing.

"You know I hate scary movies but yet you go and put one on". You whimper into his shirt still clutching it in your small hands, his scent comforting in a way. you curl up next to hm in a cute fetal position which he laughs at.

"I know, I just think your cute when you get scared, how you always try and hide by doing this". Sly said and kissed the top of your head gently.

"You think its cute"? You asked quietly blushing and looking up at Sly meeting his gaze.

"I think your cute in general your little nose, your laugh, smile, hair, everything about you is cute". Sly says smiling and laughing as he sees your cheeks go a rosy pink.

"Y/N how long have we been friends"? Sly asked brushing the hair out of your face so he can perfectly see your amazing eyes.

"4 years". You say feeling the warmth of his hand on your cold skin.

"4 years.... I've been falling hard for you for 4 years.." He whispers. "But, it feels more like 1,000 years.." He laughs softly and smiles down at you. 

"But, I think now is the perfect time to say and do this". Sly smiles and lifts your chin up kissing you softly turning off the movie so all you could pay attention to was each other. But even with the movie playing in the back round for a short amount of time you could feel the fire works, butterflies in your tummy, and goose bumps on your arms.

"Y/N will you go out with me"? Sly whispered against your lips not wanting to separate from you,

"Yes, I would love to". You said and smiled as you leaned your head on his chest as Sly sang  1,000 years by Christina Perrie softly and you drifted asleep in his arms. <3