07|☆

𝐈  𝐖 𝐀 𝐒 now sitting infront of the mirror getting ready for my May become husband and his family  who were going to come see me,  I won't really admit it infront of people but I am eager cause I had this little crush on Zayan

How do I know it's Zayan? Well I accidentally eavesdropped my ammi and abbu speaking about Zayan..

I am wearing a black corset with little embroidery and a blue and white dupatta on my arm while my head was beautifully covered with a hijab as well, I wasn't going to show my hair to anyone, not even if I'm to get married. My husband can see my hair after marriage...

𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 :

I was in my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Sania appi,

"Chalo, agaye tumhe dekhne" she smiled and I blushed a bit and nodded before heading out with her closing the door behind me...

"Assalam alaikum" I said as I took a seat on the Sofa while appi settled beside me, I love her, she knew I was anxious and a bit nervous

"Wa alaikum assalam, Kesi ho Hania beta?" Asked Zayan's mom, "Alhumdullilah" I lightly smiled at her, There seated Zayan and Zain beside her while his father was sitting next to my father...

They were talking about random things and asked me little questions which I tried to answer not too long with small smiled...

I took short glances at Zayan, he looked a bit uncomfortable. They weren't saying or asking him anything as they knew he couldn't really reply to them. Zain talked to him in short through sign language but not the adults, I felt bad for him, He couldn't really communicate with the families there, I quietly elbowed Sania appi..

"Kya hua?" She whispered. "Appi jaan mujhe Zayan se Akeley me baat karni hai aap kuch karein naa" I whispered back..

"Try karti hu" she whispered and fixed her position "um..Ammi aap logon ko nhi lagta ki Zayan aur Hania ko Akeley me baat karne dena chahiye?" She asked as she awkwardly smiled..

"Arey ha wo to hum bhul gaye" said Zayan's mother as she laughs a bit "Hania jao Zayan ko apni Balcony dikhao tumhare room me Jo hai" said Abbu...

"Ji abbu" I stood up and gestured him to do the same, he followed me as I opened the bedroom door and entered waiting for him to enter as well, I lead him to the balcony and opened the sliding, as soon as I did so fresh air hit both our faces as I took a deep breath and we entered..

"So we meet again "  I said smilling towards him, he smiled back at me before he shifted his gaze to the balcony and looked around before turning back to me..

'Thank you' he acted out making me frown a bit but the smile on my face never left..

"Kis baat ke liye?" I asked him, "mujhe waha se bahar nikal ne ke liye, I was uncomfortable' he acted through his veiny and muscular hands making my smile widened...

"My pleasure.." I said, 'aapse ek baat puchu?' He asked, "agar sawal karne wale aap hai to kuch bhi puchein" I winked at him making him giggle a little bit..

'Me aapko kesa lagta hun?' He asked throughsign language, my smile forgot the erase button and was always placed on my face as if drawn with a permanent marker or formed because of a permanent person..

"Aap ek be-inteha, handsome, cute aur ache akhlaaq wale insaan hai" I said, He looked outside the balcony with  large grin decorating his handsome face, I looked out aswell and  said "Yaha ka View bohot Acha hai na" I looked at him waiting for a reply. He shifted his gaze from the balcony to my face and stared at me with admiring eyes 'waha ka to nhi pata lekin aapse milne ke baad mene din ki roshni me Chaand ka view nasdeek se dekh Liya hai' he smiled after he said that, even though he was muted, He never failed to make me smile, my cheeks caught crimson dust and I couldn't stop myself from blushing at his words- no at his actions and intentions. He is surely a gentleman..

------

Words : 722

Don't forget to vote and comment beautiful ❤️