12|☆

𝐈   𝐖 𝐀 𝐒  in my office, inside my cabin, completely engrossed in my work. The file before me demanded my full attention as I meticulously analyzed its contents. The icy touch of the air conditioner brushed against my face, a refreshing respite amidst the intensity. However, amidst the silence, a sudden beep from my phone pierced through, signaling the arrival of a message...

I grabbed my phone, and the moment I caught sight of the notification, a grin spread across my face. It was from Zayan...

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨...

I was so pumped when he asked me out for a lunch date at the nearby restaurant! I've always been a hopeless romantic, and he just made me even more starry-eyed. I couldn't wipe the silly grin off my face. And just when I thought things couldn't get any better, I heard a knock at the door...

"Come on in," I said as my assistant entered the room. "Ma'am, we've got a collaboration request from a well-known company," she informed me. "Oh, really? Which one?" I asked with curiosity. "R.H Co.," she replied. The name sounded familiar, but I didn't dwell on it too much. I simply requested her to place their file on my desk and then carry on with her tasks...

After that, I refocused my attention on the file I had been working on earlier. Determined and focused, I completed my work diligently, making sure everything was in order before my date with my beloved soon to be Shohr Jaan..

I got up from my seat, grabbed my phone, and took one last glance at myself in the camera. Then, I headed towards the restaurant where I was supposed to meet Zayan. As I walked in, my eyes scanned the room and there he was, already seated. He seemed lost in thought, gazing out the window. But the moment he spotted me entering, a big smile instantly lit up his face. Its such a heartwarming sight ...

I smiled back at him and walked over to take a seat beside him. "Missed me?" I asked playfully. He responded by using sign language, gesturing with his hands, "More than you can imagine." It was such a sweet and heartfelt gesture. I felt a rush of warmth and affection in that moment...

I blushed and couldn't help but grin widely and cheekily. We ordered our lunch and I started telling him all my silly stories. Seeing him giggle, smile, and laugh because of me made my heart feel like it was about to burst out of my chest. It's an incredible feeling to bring joy to someone I care about and specially him, his smile did unexpected things to me. I feel my stomach churning, My heart raced inside my chest very fastly..

As we sat there, immersed in the joy of our lunch and my silly stories, our peaceful moment was abruptly interrupted by a notification that flashed on his phone. The message from Samara, "Do you think dumping me is this easy?!" instantly appeared on the screen, causing a frown to form on my face. It was an unexpected and unsettling message that momentarily disrupted the harmony we had been experiencing...

He panickeda bit, 'Its not what it looks like' he gesturevery fast still paniched "Zayan, calm down, calm down," I reassured him, placing a hand on his arm. "Take a deep breath and drink some water. It's going to be okay, don't panic." He sighed and followed my advice, taking a sip of water to help calm his nerves. Once he had composed himself, he began using his hands to gesture and explain what had happened. I watched him attentively, offering support and understanding throughout the conversation. I wasn't some toxic misunderstanding fellow who wouldn't bother even talking about the issue, I could feel him tensed and I wanted to assure him that everything is fine And I would never judge him...

------

I know it's a bit boring but plz bear with me 😭🫶🏻

Don't forget to vote and comment beautiful ❤️