08|☆

𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 room was dead silent, the only sound heard was the keys of my laptop keyboard clicking, My eyes were peirced in the screen and nothing could divert my attention until I heard my bedroom door click open, that made me instantly turn a bit to have a glance of the person who entered...

My mom smiled at me as soon as she saw my face and came towards me placing her hand on my shoulder, "Beta it's 2a.m Sone ka irada nhi hai kya?" She said, I chuckled at her words..

"Acha tumhare Abbu puch the hai, Tum hara jawab kya hai?" She asked, and I realised what she's talking about, a sudden feeling of excitement took birth in me as I got a bit flustered, I smiled at her..

'I don't have a problem..Mujhe Hania achi lagi..lekin..' I acted out, she frowned, "lekin kya?" She asked me ...

'Does She feel the same?' Was what I asked her making her frown disappear as her lips formed a thin line "Hania ne kaha hai ki usse tum bohot ache lage aur usse is Nikaah se koi ehtaraz nhi hai" she said and pecked my forehead...

"Ab mere bete se Nikaah krne me kise problem hogi hm?" She said and smiled "me tumhare abbu ko batane ja rhi hu, wo bohot khush honge" she said and patted my head for the last time before leaving my room..

My head was crowded with negative thoughts, "what if I don't deserve her?" "What if I can't give her the love she deserves?" "What if I unintentionally hurt her?" "What if-" I shook my head shaking the thoughts away and gazed at the clock, it showed "2:29" a.m, I looked back into my laptop and typed out what had to be done...

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 ;
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I looked at the clock again while my hands gently closed my laptop shut, It was now 3:05 a.m, perfect time for Tahajud. I did my ablution and took my prayer mat from the top shelf spreading it open in the ground, I offered Tahajud and then sat on the prayer mat..

At this point, I didn't know where to start, I never tried to be ungrateful to Allah for all that he's given me..I just want to request him to do what's best for me..For Hania, her just being so easily accepting of my Mute self whi cab even tell her if I'm dy!ng on my knees ...

I sadly chuckled, The thing I loved the most about Salah was I didn't have to speak or use my already tired hands to tell Allah what's wrong and what I want, cause he knows...

He knows my misery, He knows my pain, He knows what I am going through, he knows what I want, he knows what I Nedd and the most important things...He knows what's best for me..

All I needed to do was to trust his plans with all my heart which I did..

I bowed down in Sajdah and closed my eyes feeling warm and comforted, it was a feeling Indescribable in words, a sensation of comfort... something very deep, I loved how it felt and I prayed to Allah. I asked him to do whatever was better for me, for her, for my family and everyone...

After a few minutes, I folded my prayer mat and kept it back on the shelf and I gently took hold of the Qur'an On the shelf beside the other one..

I read the Surah Mulk before I drifted off to sleep...

I recited the dua before sleeping and closed my eyes..

The first thing to appear in front of my closed eyes was...

.
.
.
.
.

𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐢

------

I really hope it's not too boring and is alright cause There aren't many lovey-dovey moments as they aren't married yet..

Don't forget to vote and comment beautiful ❤️