16|☆

𝐇 𝐈 𝐒  smile, his eyes, his gestures, I couldn't just believe it that he is mine, he has become mine, 3 more days and We're going to be officially wedded, unknowingly a smile crepped on my face, until I was snapped in my face, I came out of my imagination and looked at the owner of the snap...

It was Anam, I came back to earth and looked at the three aliens that were staring at me, Faiza had a teasy smile, Anam had a smirk on and Aina was making a 'so done' face..

"Kya?" I questioned being dumbfounded, "kya kya? Jabse yaha par tum pagal logon ke jese muskura rhi ho, 3 baj rhe hai" said Faiza breaking into laughter making me hit her..

"Ammi se zidd tumlog ne ki thi ki mujhe tumhare yaha par rukhne den" I said embarrassed as Anam pinched my cheeks "aww tum sharmate hue kitni cute lagti ho" I yanked Anam's hand playfully pouting..

"Yaar Zayan jiju na bohot lucky hai" said Aina "kyu?" I asked , "Kyuki unki shaadi tumse ho rhi hai" she replied making me smile but before I could say something Anam said "nhi Aina Issey shaadi ho rhi hai isiliye wo unlucky hai lucky nhi" I pouted hitting her too..

"Nhi yaar, jokes aside Zayan jiju hai lucky ha" said Faiza hugging me from the side making me grin,  "Ha unhe mil rhi hai ek understanding, cute, hot biwi that is also a therapist and.." Aina said but stopped before getting into thoughts making me frown a bit, "Bhai tum na pura ka pura package ho har cheez mention karna mushkil hai" I chuckled when I heard Anam..

"Kuch bhi" I said laughing when the bell rang diveting our attention, "I ordered Pizza" said Aina smilling as she ran to the door along with Faiza to get it..

The night went like that and they enjoyed their time together..

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘..

6:45 P.M

That's what the watch says, We're all gathered in the Rehmans place for a small Mehandi night for just the females of the Alis and Rehmans just the close ones that included Me, Anam, Aina, Faiza, Sania appi and  ammi, for Zayan's side there wad my mother in law, Sidra, Mehek appi and 2 of his cousins that came from Kuwait 🇰🇼 called Amina and Misba...

"Hania appi sunnen na" I looked at the side to See Misba smilling "Ha kaho" I smiled at her, she came closer to my ear and whispered "Zayan bhai aapka unke kamre (room) me intezaar kar rhe hai" and backed off smiling "jayein jaldi" she said, I was done applying the henna (mehendi) and it was drying while the other ladies and my friends too were still busy, some of them were chugging down food and drinks while the others were gossiping and getting their henna applied at the same time, I nodded and stood up quietly going to his room which I was told is the 3 one on the first floor..

I knocked and said "Zayan me aarahi hu" and entered quietly closing the door behind me, I saw him sitting on the bed, he stood up as he saw me, He walked towards me, taking slow steps he was coming so close that my steps went backwards until my back hits the wall, My breath hitched, his hands travelled to the side of my hand pinning me to the wall but not a part of his body touched mine, I stared into his eyes, his eyes said things words could never describe. The dept in his eyes, the innocence, the feelings, the...Love..

--------

Don't worry they won't get physically expressive till officially married Trust me

Also I'm a bit disappointed with the votes and comments, it's a lack if appreciation 😔..

Don't forget to vote and comment..