10|☆

𝐈  𝐖 𝐀 𝐒 vigorously taping my foot in the ground sitting in my cabinet, As I did some paperwork when I heard a knock followed with a familiar voice "Zayan I'm coming in" it was Zain bhai...

He entered closing the door behind and sat on the chair infront of me, "Ammi ki call ayi thi, keh rhi thi ke wo aur Mehek mall pohoch gaye" he said making me pout and nod a little...

"Tumhe bhi jana tha apni biwi ke liye shopping krne naa?" He teased making me sulk even more, 'aap bohot gande ho' I acted out dropping the pen in my hand, making him chuckle...

I suddenly remembered something. I opened my messages and messaged the client that was going to come meet us..

                    MR. Franklin.

Me :
Hello...

Him :
Hey, Remembered me Mr.Rehman?

Me:
Sure did, we have a meeting today
don't we?

Him :
Oh yeah and I'm very eager to work
With you, you really are a pill of hard work..

Me :
Thank you, I really appreciate it but can
I ask you for a favour?

Him :
Anything for you.. 

Me :
Haha,
Can we actually postponed
today's meeting? Some emergency came up

Him :
Oh actually Yes we can, we will get more time to be prepared for your amazing Company, Let's postponed it to the day after tomorrow, You just have to send me a confirmation email and it'll be done

Me :
I'll do it right away thank you . .

Him :
No worries see you..

I kept my phone aside and smiled brightly..'bhai Hashir ko keh do ki Franklin ke saath meeting to parso ke liye reschedule karne aur chalen ammi ke paas' I acted out..

He stared at me in awe, "Zayan you're so whipped for Hania, ever in my life have I seen you skip or postponed work, well done brother, well done" he patted my back and went out...

He informed my secretary and we sat in the car, He drove to the mall and we went in, 'ab inko kese dhundenge?' I asked him "tumhare paas ek bhabhi hai don't worry" he said and called her making me chuckle..

I looked around while he talked to her with the sweetest tone ever and reminded her to not tell Hania and ammi as its a surprise...

"Woh 3rd floor oar dresses dekh rhe hai chalo jaldi" he said and we entered the lift moving to the 3rd floor and moved to the designer shop they were in, "Zayan suno" Bhai called me and I turned behind and didn't pay attention and bumped into someone..

I looked forward to see 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 being all pouty looking at the floor, I looked at where she was and saw a fallen chocolate "I'm sorr- wait...Zayan?" She said looking at me, I smiled at her confused sulky and pouty face 'surprise' I said as I felt an arm over my shoulder, "Tumhare liye meeting postponed kardi mere bhai ne" said Zain bhai smirking at me..

"Kya Sach me?!" She was surprised, I chuckled nodding in tiny, "arey Zayan? Zain? Tum dono yaha kya kar rhe ho?!" Said ammi from behind...

"Ammi aapke laadle bete ne Apni shaadi ki shopping me apni soon-to-be Begum ko akela na choddne ke liye meeting postponed karwa di" said Zain bhai making My and Hania's mother smiles go wide...

"Allah tallah ne tumhari duae qubool kar li Hania" said her older sister "ha she always wished for a tall, nice guy Jo iske liye kuch bhi karen jese iske dramas aur novels me hote hai" my ammi agreed continuing...

All of them  then invited us in and Zain bhai and Mehek bhabhi went in together, Ammi, My mother in law and her sister walked in too, I saw the fallen chocolate and sat on one knee to pick it up and so did she, our hands touched the chocolate together as I looked up meeting her gaze..

I felt something I've never felt before.. not even with Samara, Something that makes my stomach jiggle, that makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine, is this what the call...𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞?