18

𝐓 𝐎 𝐃 𝐀 𝐘  is the day I've been dreaming about! I can hardly believe it's finally here. As I prepare for my wedding, my heart is bursting with joy and anticipation. Every moment feels like a precious secret, tucked away in the depths of my soul. The butterflies in my stomach dance with excitement, while I maintain an air of calm and grace. I want to savor every second, creating memories that will last a lifetime.

I got ready, I wore a dress that embodies tradition and grace, with intricate patterns that dance across the fabric. The colors, vibrant and enchanting, reflect the richness of our culture. As I slip into the dress, I feel a surge of pride and anticipation. And then there's the hijab, my crown of modesty. It drapes elegantly over my head.

I smiled at the last touches, ammi came towards me and pulled me into a hug, "Ab me pura din kise sunaungi?" She said making me and Appi laugh. "Mujhe sunaiyega" said Appi, we all laughed a moment, "chalo Hania, ab Nikah ka time ho gaya hai" said Ammi making me nod, I was calm and was smilling lightly but inside I was dying from excitement.

The three of us went out as my father held my hand and helped me to the stage, my dress wasn't too big, it was decent and elegant for a bride. I then sat down on the couch where Zayan sat beside me, my parents on the couch at my left and his parents on the couch at his right,

The Qari Sahab, who was there to read the vows for us sat on the couch beside my abbu's, He then went on reading out the vows for the bride. Me before and then asked.

"Hania Ali bint'e Daniyal Ali, aapka Nikah Zayan Rehman bint'e Yousuf Rehman se kiya jaata hai, kya aapko yeh Nikah qubool hai?" Butterflies took birth within me, a small smile spread across my face, "Qubool hai" I replied

"Kya aapko yeh Nikah qubool hai?" He questioned once more, "qubool hai" and once more "Kya aapko yeh Nikah qubool hai?"

"Qubool hai" i replied

He asked the same question for Zayan, I was a bit tensed to how he would respond. But he confidently responded thrice in sign language making me feel proud of Za- my shohr.

We both signed the Nikah nama, and everyone applaud, my excitement and happiness was reaching the sky.

I looked at him and found him already looking at me with a smile decorating his handsome face, we locked eyes for a few seconds as his small smile got wider making mine go wide automatically. He had his effect Over me, surely.

------------

They're finally marriedddd

But they still  don't have enough votes,  I'm very disappointed

Don't forget to vote and comment