𝟏𝟐

╔══════════════════╗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

╔══════════════════╗𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

╚══════════════════╝

"𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐄𝐌 𝐔𝐏 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒!" madelyns voice bellowed out to the circle that was surrounding a massive mound of wood. the boys grinned and threw their torches into the pile, igniting it alight with a fierce flame immediately. there were cheers from all around the girl as newt threw his arm around her shoulder.

"you want a drink?" newt asked. madelyn admired his features for a second that were shining perfectly in the light from the flaming fire as he beamed down at her.

"yeah, can you go get me one?"

"okay, wait here." he instructed before striding off to get two jars of gallys concoction and a stick of meat frypan had made. madelyn scanned her surroundings, to see what everyone was doing. she noticed minho sat with his fellow runners talking about something, chuck was walking aside the new greenie, who still looked like he wanted to cry, and gally was in his usual circle with a crowd around him as he fought some scared kid. cheers erupted from the boys surrounding him, madelyn raised her eyebrows and made her way over to them curiously.

she pushed her way through the rowdy crowd and made it to the front of the circle. gally was in the midst of pushing a boy to the ground when she felt a light tap on her shoulder, she turned around and saw minhos face smirking down at her with his arms folded, he motioned his head to gally and then back at the girl.

"uh uh, absolutely not!" madelyn whisper-yelled.

"ah come on dont be boring mads! it's not like you haven't done it before." he pouted.

madelyn sighed and turned back to gally who was now stood up again. "whos next?" he called out in a threatening tone.

"shuck it." madelyn muttered under her breath as she strutted into the circle placing herself in front of a surprised gally, everyone's attention was now on the confident girl.

"you sure about this?" gally asked in a low voice, slight worry on his face.

a devious smile was written on madelyn's lips as she threw her hair into a messy ponytail. "i'm sure, you taught me everything i need to know."

"that's my girl." gally smiled proudly down at the girl.

"alright!" zart yelled with a jar of moonshine in his hand. "whoever pushes the other out of the circle first wins!" the circle of boys cheered in sync at zarts words, they knew gally would win but enjoyed it when madelyn challenged the strong builder. gally had to put a little more effort in as the girl knew all his tips and tricks. "the person also wins if the other claims defeat!"