part two of Emily's pov

I went to the school office there was a lady at the front desk i was called regarding my son I said she looked on me then said name Emily Knight I said and she laughed do you really think you could be Ace Knight wife you must be dreaming before I could say anything the principal walk out and said miss Knight thanks you for coming I know you and your husband must be busy . The lady at the desks looks paled, and I smile she knows her place now. I went inside and saw Enzo bust up. I gasped, "How did that to my baby? I went to him and hugged him. Oh my baby, what happened and kissing his cheeks he push me away and said mom stop I frozen but then I smile because he called  me mom omg omg omg he called me mom I did a happy dance inside I turned to the kid and his mother she was angry but I was even angry how dare he touch my son they will pay .

I asked Enzo why he was in a fight with the bitch son.
I was in class with my friend's talking about cool stuffs and Blake came up with his friends at my table and said my mama run away because she never loved me that get me angry so I hit him and we starting and now we are here " Enz said. 

I turned to Blake and said is this true he said yes because no one love Enzo I saw red how dare him say that, listen here and listen clear Enzo is loved by some many people and I maybe not have given birth to him but Enzo is till my son and I love him as my own I turned to the principal and said I want this boy remove from this school and I said to Sara your fired she laughed .

You think you can fired me how sweet and it was my time to laughed I laughed like I just lost my mind then I said who do you think owns the Giovanni diamonds industry then she gaped and said you are m.e.g and what do you think it's stands for I said.
Miss Emily Giovanni, " Sara said.
Yes, that's right now. You know who is boss, and you're fired now, so go and clear out your things out of my company

She starts crying wait no you can't do this, please. I need this job she said you should have thought about that before you and your son did all of that.