Emily pov

Wait. What I did not expect was that I thought he was meeting up with one of his ex-girlfriends or something, but not this wow.

So you're telling me me that you're the fearless Don that everyone has been talking about. Si amore (yes love) Ace said looking do so I decided  to mess with a little for not telling me sooner.

he started walking towards me, so I put on the scard defendless wife act. I started taking a step back each time he  walked to  me, and I saw hurt flash before his eyes. I felt sorry for him, but I had to do this to teach him a lesson.

When final reach me, I hid my face and said in a scared voice, "Please don't hurt me. I will do anything, but please don't kill me. I begged.

Ace looked heartbreaking and lost for words and took a step back for me and looked down then looked back at me and said amore (love), you know I would never hurt you I would give up my life before I lay my hands on you. Ace said.

Baby, I love you. I would never do that to you . Please say something you got to believe me, Ace said out of nowhere.
My heart was beating so fast that he loved me now that I felt so bad for messing with him. he looked so hurt and defeated, then he turned to walk away, but I stopped him but rapped my arms.

Around his waist, he hugged me back, and I said while looking into his eyes that only held pain and love for me and said Ace Knight, I love you too. I have always loved you . He smiled and gave me a passionate kiss, and I almost melt at how soft his lips were. I love this man. My man, only mine.

He broke the kiss and said, "So you're not mad at me, and I smiled and said no silly. I love you. I was only messing with you I said. And he laughed and kissed me. and kiss so passion and sweet, then he kissed me hungry less and roughed. I moan .

Into the kiss then he grab my ass and lifts me off the ground and I Rap my legs around is waist and he carried me to the bedroom and threw me on the bed and climbed on me and start to kiss me while talking off my clothes when I was fully naked he looked on me and I saw his eyes darken with lust. And he whispers in my ears you won't be waking for weeks and you will bear my kids soon.