Emily pov

Ace fucked me senseless in the shower until I couldn't stand anymore but me keeps thrusting inside me and came in me I watch cum run down my legs.

He stopped to give me time to catch my breath. I had other ideas. I went on my knees and looked into his eyes with lust. What are you dio" but I cut him off by putting his dick in my mouth.

He closed his eyes I start by licking his lip then sucking his tip then I pushed my head down his dick and deep thoat him he moan my name so sucked him faster while sucking his dick I moaned he tasted sweet then he came in my mouth and I drink his cum he tasted Saltley but sweet .

I Bob my head up and down for few minutes then stop to see Ace knees were going to give out at any minute but that didn't stop until me came for the 5th time and his knees finally give in and me fell to his knees out of breath.

I did that. I made a mafia boss breathless on his knees in front of me, I thought.
After he caught his breath, we finished showering and got dressed, and as Ace hit the bed, he fell asleep. And I laughed because I never knew I was that good.

To put a mafia capo (boss) to sleep after a blow job, wow, I smirked. I went downstairs and saw Enzo but I frozen him he heard me I wondered but he smirked at me and said dad got some my cheek turn red for embarrassment omg Enzo heard Me then he laughed.

You were pretty loud. Remember, keep it down next time because we got kids in the house, Enzo said, laughing at me.

I turned red even more than before, then he turned to me with a smile and said, "Give me a little sister or brother would you enz said and I heard someone coughing behind me.

Ace was standing behind me, coking on a glass of water, and I knocked his back to help him breathe. What did you just say? You're a baby you're not supposed to know, that Ace said.

Enzo laughed dad, "Come on, I'm 15, almost 16. Of course, I know what that means, plus I know what it feels like to be in heaven Enzo replies. Both Ace and I had our mouths open shocked.

I don't know why you guys look so shocked, I'm not a baby anymore. Plus, I have needed too you know Enzo said.
Shocking us again.

What did this world come to for him to say it to our face? Okay, that's enough. I don't wanna hear about your sex life.