Ace pov

It's morning already, I thought. Looking out the window, I felt something move on my chest when I looked it was my beautiful wife sleeping peacefully.

She started to wake up good morning, my beautiful wife. I said, kissing her face lovingly, baby. It's time to give up .

She went into the bathroom to freshen up, and my phone rang. Hello, I said the line went quiet, and still the person spoke hello Ace, I heard you .

You got yourself a little plaything the person behind the phone said.
if you caught you near my wife Aaron, you won't live to see the light of day again.

he chucked what's so funny bitch I spit like I said I won't stop at nothing until I see you on your knee begging for mery.

Now it was my time to laughed don't think so highly of yourself because I would never knees to the likes of you.

Oh Ace my friend we will see he whisper  and hang up that bitch I said Emily darling I called where are you My love .
I'm righ here Ace what's wrong she asked.

nothing, I just wanted to know that you're safe, I said. Why wouldn't I be Ace? What are you not telling me? She said. I just shook my head no.

I'm here if you change your mind and want to talk she said and went  outside my room. How can I tell her I'm a mafia Don and her life is in danger because of me. I said. Getting to know her these days, I have fallen in love with her .

Although I haven't known her that long but it's the truth and I don't want her to leave me and the kids because they have grown to love her as a mom that if she leaves it will only hurt them more.

I thought about it for a few hours and decided that I was going to tell her because if she really loved me, she would stay with me forever. So I went downstairs to find her in the living room. Watching Television .

Mi amore (my love) I have something to tell you but I don't know how you will take this news I said with wide eyes. what is it, Ace? You're scaring me, Emily said. So I haven't been completely honest with you. Ace, wait, let me finish.

Well, some very bad men are after you, but they aren't really after you. They are going after you to get to me because they know you're my weakness. Ace, I'm not getting where you're going with this.

I'm the Don of the Italian mafia. I'm the capo (boss). I told her she was quite looking at me with wide eyes. Baby, please, so something anything . A few seconds after she ran and ran after her, please wait. I said. she stopped and turned.She looked at me with tearly eyes.