Enzo pov

Gosh I felt so stupid how could I say all of that about Emily sitting here and watching how she defend me I feel like a fool for what I did like she said whether she gave birth to me or not I'm still her son while I was telling her what happened she start kissing my cheek where I got hurt and push her away and called her mom she frozen.

When I said that I wonder if I said something wrong but she smiled after and I smile too yes she is my mom the reason why I was so hard on her because I through if I shows I care she would leave me and my brothers like my mama did and I didn't want that but she is different I can feel it but what shocked  me wasn't because she defend me but .

What she said next did she is m.e.g, the owner of Giovanni diamonds industry they had company all over the world and its one of my favourite stores yes they have company and stores by the name so that means she is fifty rich and wasn't using my dad for his money.
While on our way going home, i decided to talk to her. Mom, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that to you, and I'm truly sorry. I was worried you would leave me like everybody else, but now I know you won, I said. 

Tears were falling she was crying, and I didn't know what to do. Why do I always mess up look mom I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings I said, but she shook her head no she wipe her eyes and said its not that I'm just so happy you called me mom and that you accept me oh god I love you soon much my baby you guys will always be my sons I love you guys so much and I starting crying too that's.
All I ever wanted was to be loved and feel a mothers love, and now I have that.

And I'm so happy I wiped my eyes and hugged her and said mom I love you too.
I went to bed with a smile that say I'm so happy she came along in our live dad saw me smiling and ask what's got me in a good mood and I told him and he was happy also she was indeed angle.