Ace pov

When I  heard how my wife started up for my son, which makes me happy and fell in love with her . Again, I already knew she was m.e.g, she owned Giovanni diamonds industry. I went downstairs to see my wife and sons making breakfast. I had to take a photo of them so cute, I thought.

Listen, guys, I have to go to work today. The mafia need their capo. I had taken a break because I got married and I wanted to spend some time with my kids  while I was away. My mafia was having trouble  with shipment. I can't believe they let the Russian mafia stole my shipment damn it when I caught that

Russia that son of a bitch Damon Miller there leader he was my friend once before he turn against me I wanted to kill him but I couldn't because he was my friend but if he touches my kids or my woman so God help me I will tear him from tread to tread then feed him to the hungry sharks.

I called one of my men, my second in common Blake give me the report I said. he looked on me and  said  the Russian stole 8 million worth of goods . what could you make this happen.

They were out of our control. Don said one of my men, and we were out number
Why didn't anyone call me? I could have helped. I'm the capo. I should be informed of everything that's goes in my mafia
Ace, you worked hard, and we didn't want to bother you, " said Blake.
I'm going to my office fuckkk I hit over my desks, and first, the wall, you know what? I'm going back home. I can't bother with this shit.
A few hours later, I reached home
Darling, what happened at work? Why are you so stressed? Do you need help with anything I can assist you with? "My wife asked.
No, I'm okay. I said .