Yes! It's official!

No, me and Marcus aren't dating. I just got his snap.

 Me: Hi, this is Eleane Rodriguez from school.

Marcus: typing.... (then no response) 

Me: I'm your damn tutor, don't you dare ignore me!

Marcus: I wasn't lol

Me: oh😅, I thought you were.

Marcus: Get straight to the point ma'am.

Me: I'm not that old! Don't call me ma'am!

Marcus: Proof?

Me: Ugh! *sends a photo of me with messy ponytail, big circle glasses and a snake wrapped around me*

Marcus: I don't see any difference between that picture and my grandma😆

Me: Is she spanish?🤔

Marcus: My maternal is, btw, is that Dory?!

Note: Dory is the snake from the science lab, she bites and she's mean but she managed to be my bestie.

Me: Yes! Isn't she cute?🥰

Marcus: Not as cute as you lol😉

Me:...

Marcus: Just a joke🤣. So, should we get straight to the school stuff?

Me: Online?

Marcus: Yeah, or you want face-to-face?🤨

Me: Y-Yeah, it would be more effective.😖 (plus, i can get a closer glimpse of him all day)

Marcus: If you say so ma'am😁

Me: I do say so, sir!

Marcus: I'm not that old😟

Me: You are, proof?

Marcus: typing... *sends a picture of him in the bathroom mirror, his hair wet with drops of water and a towel hanging on his waist, showcasing his upper body- the firm abs and broad chest*

Me: Holy Macaroni!🥵 As expected of a basketball hunk! (shouldn't have said that but now he's read it!) 

Marcus:  😶

Me:🤡, don't mind me, I was just joking.

Marcus: 🤨

Me: Ahem, about the tutoring, what time r you free tomorrow? (not me trying to change the topic)

Marcus: Morning and evening? You?

Me: (morning, I'll be able to see his face when he just wakes up from sleep and evening, I'll be able to see his sleepy face. A win-win!) Uh... evenings?

Marcus: Hope your mom won't think anything weird?

Me: Nah, she knows bout us... Uh, I mean.. she knows I'm a late person!