Epilogue

Five years later...

"Walker, where are we going?" I laughed as my boyfriend dragged me through a beach by the hand.

"The beach," he answered matter of factly.

"Why?"

"For fun." I rolled my eyes at his dry response but didn't say another word.

It was slightly chilly as it was winter, but it wasn't too horrible. Walker and I were in Hawaii for Christmas break with our families.

"Walker, look! It's a dolphin!" I pointed out, running toward the water. It seemed to be a family of them, two parents dolphins and two kid dolphins swimming together.

I turned back around to see if Walker saw them too, but instead, I let out a gasp. He was on one knee, ring box in hand. Happy tears sprang up in my eyes immediately.

"Aaliyah." Walker paused, taking a deep breath. "Aaliyah, you mean the entire world to me. I love you more than anyone else. Will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?"

"Yes, yes, a thousand times, yes!" I exclaimed, practically leaping at him and kissing him. His free hand wrapped around me and held me.

Once we broke apart, he stood up and slipped the ring onto my left ring finger. I looked at both of my hands, my promise ring on my right hand and my engagement ring on my left. Walker really meant it when he said he'd never break that promise. We were going to get married.

"So, summer wedding?" He suggested. I nodded, and he continued. "We'll invite all of our friends and family, and after the reception. The theme will be black and white, no, it'll be beached themed. Then, we'll hold an after party where we swim and hang out on the beach. How does that sound?"

"It sounds perfect," I breathed, standing on my tiptoes and kissing him again.

"Also, Leena might be hiding behind that bush over there filming," Walker laughed.

I chuckled. "I love you, Walker."

"And I love you too, Aaliyah."

Six months later, we held our wedding on a beautiful June day. My dress was simple, but still elegant. My maid of honor was Eva, and my other bridesmaids were Teagan, Eloise, Charlotte, Isa, and two of my other friends, Cathryn and Sarah. Walker's best man was Adam, and his groomsmen were Aryan, Dean, Trevor, Ryder, and Brayden.

At our beach venue, we had white chairs set up on the sand. There was an arch over the altar decorated with flowers.

Various celebrities were there along with our families and friends since Walker had worked with them, and so had I. I had booked a few acting jobs with Walker, one of them being the role of Bianca in Percy Jackson. In the audience were Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively, most of the cast of Percy Jackson, and Jennifer Lawrence and her husband. I had worked with her in one of my movies.

The ceremony itself went by quickly. We put the rings on each other's fingers, we were pronounced husband and wife, and we kissed. Just like that, we were married.

The fun part came during the reception. Walker and I danced our first dance to Lover - First Dance Remix in honor of homecoming our sophomore year. It took place under a white tent, and the food and cake were served.

My mom was tearing up as she talked to Walker and I proudly. Through her tears, she managed to say a mix of things like, "My little girl is so grown up" and "I'd better get some gorgeous grandkids."

Someone tapped on the side of their glass to signal for a toast, and I looked up to see my maid of honor and Walker's best man (who had recently gotten engaged to each other) asking for attention.