Ex's- Nick, Matt and Sofia

TW (UNCONCENTUAL MAKE OUT)

Sofia's POV: As an early birthday gift, my friend and roommate, Matt, surprises me with three tickets to see Madison Beer. Tears of joy stream down my face as I embrace him tightly, overwhelmed with gratitude. "Thank you so much, Matty," I manage to say between sobs. "I've always wanted to go and see Madison Beer, and now I finally can!" Matt grins back at me, clearly pleased with my reaction. "You're welcome, Sof. You deserve it," he replies, his eyes shining with excitement. With the concert just two days away, the anticipation builds to a fever pitch. I knew the two other people who I'm taking with me Matt and Nick. I felt bad leaving Chris out, I knew he was working on merch ideas for his colthing brand, Fresh Love and I idnt want to interupt him. I can hardly contain our excitement as we make our way to the venue. The streets are alive with the buzz of anticipation, and we join the throngs of fans making their way inside.

As Madison takes the stage, the crowd erupts into cheers and screams. The energy in the air is electric, and we lose ourselves in the music, dancing and singing along with the rest of the crowd. But amidst the excitement, a nagging worry creeps into my mind. Where is Nick? I scan the crowd frantically, searching for his familiar face, but he's nowhere to be found. Panic begins to bubble up inside me, threatening to overwhelm my senses. Matt notices my distress and approaches me, concern etched on his face. "Hey Sof, I can't find Nick anywhere, and I'm starting to get a little worried," he says, his voice laced with concern. My heart pounds in my chest as I realize the gravity of the situation. "Oh my god, what if something happened to him?" I whisper, fear gripping me tightly.

But Matt, ever the prankster, has a plan. With a mischievous glint in his eye, he clears his throat and screams at the top of his lungs, "Nick sucks!" The absurdity of the situation hits me, and I can't help but giggle despite my anxiety. Suddenly, Nick emerges from the crowd, a bemused expression on his face. "What the hell did you just say about me?" he exclaims, trying to sound serious but failing miserably. Before we can respond, a familiar voice echoes from behind him, sending a chill down our spines. "I know that's right!" The voice is unmistakable, a blast from the past that none of us expected to hear again. Slowly, the figure emerges from the shadows, and our jaws drop in shock. 

It's Jacob, Nick's ex-boyfriend. The last time we saw him was when my friends and I were in highschool. And yet, here he stands before us, a ghost from our past come back to haunt us. As we stare at him in disbelief, a flood of emotions washes over me. Anger, confusion, and resentment bubble to the surface, threatening to consume me. But beneath it all, there's a flicker of something else – curiosity. "What are you doing here, Jacob?" I manage to choke out, my voice trembling with emotion. Jacob's eyes meet mine, and for a moment, the air crackles with tension. "I came to see the concert, of course," he replies, his tone casual but his eyes betraying a hint of vulnerability. "And maybe... to see you too." The words hang in the air between us, heavy with meaning. Despite everything that happened between us, there's still a connection – a bond that refuses to be broken. As we stand there in stunned silence, I realize that the past may never truly be behind us. But perhaps, just perhaps, there's a chance for healing, for forgiveness, and for a new beginning.

////////////////////////////////

Nick's POV: As Sofia turns to face Jacob, her expression is a mix of curiosity and apprehension. I watch her closely, my heart hammering in my chest as I wait for his response. Sofia's voice is calm but firm as she addresses him, her words cutting through the tension that hangs heavy in the air. "Jacob, what brings you here tonight?" she asks, her tone neutral but tinged with a hint of caution. Jacob's gaze flickers between us, his lips curving into a sly smile that sets my nerves on edge. "I couldn't resist the opportunity to see you all again," he replies smoothly, his voice dripping with charm. "And of course, I wanted to catch up with Nick. It's been too long since we last saw each other."