💛Jolteon x Glaceon💙

The ship I'm gonna talk about now is...

Jolteon x Glaceon!!!

Thank-you Doritogod33 for the ship! :3

While I can't speak on Speed x Lazuli because I haven't read the Eeveelution Squad comics, I can talk about the regular Pokémon themselves!

I really really enjoy this ship's color pallet! The light+dark blue and white+yellow goes really nicely together.

I enjoy the dynamic of a glaceon girl who's into jolteon, but doesn't know how to show it so she's finicky and maybe aggressive. That combined with a jolteon who also likes glaceon back, but ALSO doesn't know how to show it, so they're maybe pushing boundaries they don't understand because THEY BOTH JUST NEEDA COMMUNICATE!!! And they both scramble to understand their feelings for each other and one day one of them or maybe both of them has a big moment and confesses. And they're like OMG we both liked each other!!!

Anyway that was my tangent...

There's also the shy glaceon and outgoing jolteon pairing, where jolteon pushes glaceon's limits socially. Or maybe aggresive glaceon and outgoing jolteon?

(I'm trying to think of all the scenarios I've seen of these two before)

I'd honestly really enjoy seeing this pairing flipped around! Maybe a masc! Glaceon and fem! Jolteon pairing? Or whatever floats ur boat. Though I don't see a lot of masc! Glaceon (or at all, actually), so that's be nice to see!!! I also don't see a lot of fem! Jolteon, either.

I think this pairing is pretty popular, and could use some switching up! It'd be refreshing to see.

Not that I don't enjoy the average glaceon and jolteon ships, because I do! But it'd be nice to see, I think :3

(Thinking about future fic ideas... mwahaha....)

I'd rate this ship a...
7/10! I like it :3

Anyway! Sorry if this is messy lolol I'm super duper sleepy... but will I go to sleep? NO!!!

I hope ya'll liked my commentary on this ship! Be sure to comment if u have any u wanna hear my thoughts on :3 I really appreciate it, luv ya all!! <3