🧡Vulpix x Shinx💛

Hello all! Today's ship is...

Vulpix x Shinx!!!
This ship was requested by EeveeTheGamer92
Thank-you for the ship! :3

Okay first off, my first thought when I think of these two is: Mystery Dungeon!!! OH MY GODS I LOVE MYSTERY DUNGEON!!!

I don't know that I've ever played through a game of Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky with Shinx and Vulpix, but I've use both of them before separately! As well as that, I've seen a food amount of Mystery Dungeon fics with these two over time. I love them together!

I imagine that in the scenario of them being in Explorers of Sky, vulpix is the human turned Pokémon. Shinx finds them on the beach, and the story begins!

For their personalities, I imagine that Vulpix would be bold and confident. Shinx, on the other hand, would be timid and nervous most of the time. Shinx would have their moments of courage, though! And they work together to become better Pokémon and save the world... okay this is just turning into my I LOVE MYSTERY DUNGEON spiel lolol.

These two work really well together! I feel as though they would help each other grow to be better Pokémon, and become really super awesome strong, but also kind and passionate, Pokémon.

Their aesthetic! I love them aesthetically, they just work so well together. They're both in that genre of cute and popular animals, (big) cat and fox, and are just very adorable!! And then they both get really cool designs when they evolve, too.

I enjoy their color pallets, they're veryyy complementary. The orange and blue are so nice. It's like they're opposites, but they find an even ground which they stand on to work together. If that even makes sense?

I think that somewhere along their adventurous journey, shinx would evolve into luxio. And then vulpix would be like YAYYYY and then the next one to evolve would be vulpix in some event where they have to fight for their lives. They're about to lose in a cave, but then vulpix spots the fire stone and is like: EVOLVED!!! And saves the day. Maybe in the epilogue we would see luxio evolved into luxray, but I'm not sure!!

(Sorry for my ramble lol)

These two are awesome!

I would rate them a...
9/10!!!
They're not prefect, but they're SO CLOSEEE!!! I wanna see more content of them!! That's be awesome :3