🧡Flareon x Leafeon💚

HIII!!! Today I will be rating the ship...

Flareon x Leafeon!!!

This ship was requested by Cheesewheel_Cheese
Thank-you so much!! :3

THIS SHIP IS SO CUTE! I can already imagine the crazy amount of cuddling they would get up to :3

I feel like this ship is most often portrayed similarly to how flareon x glaceon is written a lotta the times. You've got the shy fem (glaceon or leafeon) character and outgoing masc character (flareon).

However! Leafeon is more often portrayed as shy and kind rather than glaceon's shy and prickly. Though I feel there's variation in glaceon's character more often than in leafeon's character.

Anyway!

I LOVE THESE TWO TOGETHER!!! My favorite dynamic of theirs is them both being very soft, caring Pokémon who find comfort in each other. Maybe one (or both) of them had traumatic relationship experiences in the past, and because of that they're closed off and scared of starting a new relationship. But then! Either one of them helps the other or they both help each other become their old, true selves and OH MY GODS HURT/COMFORT I'M GONNA SOBBBBB!!!!

I also often imagine leafeon more fluffy than not, and flareon is very obviously so full of floof, so I imagine that they love to cuddle. It's nice for flareon because flareon loves being warm as a fire type, and leafeon is probably about neutral temperature-wise so they could use some more warmth!

And if leafeon isn't fluffy, then maybe they're on the cool side and could use some warming up from their super fluffy partner, flareon!

I imagine that these two would be good friends in the start, becoming close soon after meeting. But maybe it takes them awhile to be comfortable enough for physical touch, but after time and care they're able to do so! It's just a very caring, considerate relationship that would be soooo freaking cute...!

I drew a quick doodle for this ship! Here ya go :3

It's nothing crazy good, but I hope you like it! <3

That's all! So if I had to rate this ship, I'd give it a...

10/10 floof!!!

Be sure to comment if you want any more ships rated! Of course I can't get them all done right away, but I will eventually! Thank-you for reading, luv ya all!! <3333