🖤Umbreon x Glaceon💙

Hii!! Welcome to today's ship review. :3

Today's ship is...
Umbreon x Glaceon!!!
This ship was requested by Cheesewheel_Cheese

Oooo this ship is so perfect!! I think it's adorable and also really cool.

I see this as one of the 3 main umbreon ships, being umbreon x (sylveon, espeon, glaceon). However, I feel like umbreon x glaceon is the least popular of these 3. This ship is popular enough while also not being super overdone, making it more enjoyable for me to read compared to say, umbreon x (espeon, sylveon). Not that I dislike those ships! I think they're fun. :3

My personal favorite dynamic for these two would be a shy and introverted umbreon paired with a outwardly mean, but softhearted when she warms up to you, glaceon.

They're not very close, but glaceon notices how umbreon is shy and never talks to anyone, so she approaches him. She's kind-of a jerk to him, but he gathers the courage to call her out on it. She's interested because she's never seen him talk back to someone like that, or just generally be social. Then he's all embarrassed, and OMG I WANG TO WRITE A FIC ABOUT THEMMM!!!!!!!

-

Okay actually I have a side quest now for this chapter: how would ya'll feel if I put a pause on Safe Haven to work out the plot because I barely have anything and I want chapters to be more interesting, and instead focus on a easy to make, not plot heavy romance eeveelution fic?

It won't be as interesting plot-wise, but I can still make fun to read characters and stuff!! Oh my gosh this would be so much easier to write while in school........

Okay! Back to the chapter (I'm sorry, I'm so out of it lol)

-

That's just my personal interpretation of the ship! Or one of my favorites, at least. I do love other representations of them, though! They're just a fun duo in general.

I would rate this ship a...
10/10 dark and twisted ice cubes

Anyway! I hope you enjoyed my rambling :3 I enjoyed doing the rambling lolol. I actually have motivation right now, so I might go work on that fic idea and brainstorm some more!