💜Espeon x Sylveon🩷

Hello all!!! Today's ship is...

Espeon x Sylveon!!!

Requested by TheFlittleOne

Thank you for the ship! :3

I LORV THEMMMM!!! Espeon x Sylveon is one of my favorite WLW ships :3 Of course, they don't have to be WLW, but I think they're that for a lot of people, and it's awesome!

In my opinion, one of them would be shy and untrusting of the other, but over time they would come to trust the other 'mon. This is most likely espeon, but I'd love to see this with sylveon, too!

The other mon would be calm and kind, understanding of the other 'mon's fear of trusting others. They would be patient with them, and over time develop feelings.

That's my take on them! I can't remember the fic too well, but it influenced my thoughts on these two a lot. It's called A Different Kind of Magic, it's wonderful! Again, that's me recalling it because I haven't read it in a few years.

I have a soft spot for fem x fem WLW ships, and seeing as these two are most often portrayed femininely, I enjoy their relationship a lot! Of course, even if these two weren't portrayed that way, I still love them!

I love their combined color schemes, too! The light pink and purple go sooooo nicely together. Even if they were shiny, they're still superrrr cute!

I'd rate this ship a...

9/10!!!
-1 point because I'd love to see more of them! Honestly if anyone wants to write a fic of them, you should get me on board for the planning because I'd love to help >:3

That's all! Thank you again for the request!!! It means so much. I can still make chapters without requests by choosing my own ships, but requests are a bit more motivating. So any requests are greatly appreciated!! You can literally gimme a list and I'll get to them :>