Chapter - 1

Anvi's Pov

"Hey anvi , are you free ? I wanna play " ritika said .

"Yes i'm free . Just give me five minutes to get ready " i replied

I came back in my room and chug 2glass of water . Cause you know what ,  today my parents argued again .  my mother have  few bruises on her face and  there were few nail marks on her neck . I Hate my father ,  I really hate him  . After these all events happening today i decided to not go anywhere today but my friend ritika called me and asked me to come  . Mother was the one who forced me to pick-up the call . So i have to go to  ritika's house .

Time skip
In ritika's house.

"Oyyyyeeee anvi , don't give rihan all attention play with me too " ritika said

"Ritika he's your little brother i can't say no to him " i replied

While i was busy in  conversing with ritika . Rihan goes to her sister and hit her  with the bat he had in his hands .

"Ahhhhhh, what's wrong with you rihan . I was talking to her and you are hitting me ? Why? " ritika said .

"Don't talk too much to her . She's my bestfriend not yours " rihan said .

"Ohh hello , i was the one who met her first . She's my bestfriend not yours " ritika said

"Hey you two , do you wanna play with her or not ? You guys are wasting her time . She came to play with you not to  see you two arguing " ritika's mom said .

And yeahh . After her mother's scold they both started complaining about each other . THEY WASTED MY 6 HOURS . but its ok because after seeing them calm down  i said  i'm going they both said bye to me sweetly .
You know the only thing that i cherish in my childhood was these friendships . Friendships were the  only thing that gave me peace when i was frustrated . I know my childhood wasn't filled with happy memories but because of few friends it was bearable .

________________________________

I don't know its good or not ......

btw sorry for the grammer mistakes if there is any .

i know this chapter was short . i wanted to write about anvi's bad experiences she had because of her family but it was making me feel bad so i just wrote little bit about it ....

Sorry if you guys didn't liked this .

Enjoy your day 🤓 .