chapter - 4

Anvi's pov .

(Anvi's age in this chapter is same as previous chapter's)

As i had nothing to do today . i went to terrace and started having conversations with estella . i also brought my diary to read old memories . its been an hour of me sitting here talking to estella .....

"They were my bestest friends" I said smiling as I remember those things which I love about my friends.

"Oh really? So.. You are saying that they are your bestest friends even when you know that they are the reason most of your insecurities " Estella said.

"Yeah they are but that isn't their fault. I could control my emotions, I could be happy but i chose this. And yeah I agree they are the reason of most of my insecurities but when i'm with them i'm the happiest. Estella they aren't perfect because they aren't God. People hurts you, people heals you. There is no one who can only do one thing. " I said eyes getting teary

"Ohh, so why you didn't thought of these things when you were crying about how they all treat you? Why were you repeating things to yourself to help you calm down? Why they weren't there when you needed them the most? Why do you even have these complaints? Why do you need me if you have good friends? " Estella said.

"I don't know .... I already said that no one is perfect. And everyone has their reason. Maybe they were protecting themself when they were hurting me. Maybe I was too stupid to realise that I don't have to rely on someone just because I consider them as friends. Maybe they were doing these things, maybe they were saying these things to teach me that I shouldn't rely on them. And I need you because I don't have to be scared when I'm relying on you. I'm relying on you because I know you are me. I know you can't leave me because you are my own version. And yess I complained about it before but now I know they had their own reason of not being here with me when I needed them, you know they have life too, they have to be happy, they have other friends who doesn't complain . Maybe they were being distant because they were tired of me complaining " I said.

"Anvi, you don't understand this. You can never be able to stop being attached to them untill you start to hate them " Estella said.

"I don't need to hate them just because I wanna stop having this attachment. We just have to be happy not alone. My real happiness is with my friends even when I know I'll be hurt in the end. And you know one thing just because you are don't know their part of story doesn't mean they are wrong. You have to observe that they are being hurt too, they are in their healing process too" I said .

"I don't know, when will you stop being attached? " Estella said .

"Dear, I don't think I'll ever be able to stop being attached to them. They show me the reality of life, they are my life. Friendships will be the last thing I'll ever remove from my life" I said.

________________________________

Sorry for the grammer mistakes .

Hope you like it .

Enjoy your day .