chapter - 18

Aditya's pov

After i came back from anvi's home i decided to go kitchen . i walked in house threw my things on the sofa and walked towards the kitchen .

"Is she back?" I asked myself .

Everything in kitch is in bad condition. Groceries and stuff is on the floor . suddenly a thought came in my head "what if she is back?"

I panicked and started crying . "i told you , you aren't supposed to be sensitive . this is fucking pathetic " someone said . i recognised the voice . i turned around and saw her .

"What are you laughing on? The situation you are going through or the new scars i'll give you ?" She asked .

"Why are you back?" I said .

She walked towards me and pushed me . my back touched the wall . my vision is getting blury but i tried to not close my eyes or it will turn out worse. I pulled myself together and tried to fight back . but she didn't stopped . she picked a knife from the shelf and walked close to me .

"I told you that you have to be perfect but here you are , crying because you are scared . you are not allowed to be sensitive . your emotions aren't good to show " she said . she was about to stab me but i protested. My hand started bleeding but i didn't backed away . if its not now then its never . i snatched the knife from her and threw away . her expressions now were showing how much she can hurt me . but .. I can't let this happen again . i have to fight for myself . i have to be out of here . i was about to walk away when she hit my head with something . i touched my head and saw blood on my hand . she now is laughing .

"You can't do anything but cry . you will never be that strong to fight for yourself . if you think you are safe outside you can go but remember this you'll never be enough for me . all your life , you will suffer" she said . then walked away .

without thinking anything i ran out of the house. I called anvi ..

"Hello" She said.

"Anvi.. Can i come to you ? I really need someone right now" i said . voice getting heavy .

"Sure aditya . be careful on your way " she said .

Anvi's pov ..

Hearing aditya's heavy voice gave me the off vibe . i tried thinking alot about  reason but nothing came to my head . aditya has always been perfect in everything , the reason right now can't be a defeat .

After 15 minutes my doorbell rang . i went downstairs and opened the door .

Aditya's condition was horrible right now . his eyes were wet , his face was pale , his hairs were all messy .

He walked in , i closed the door and hugged him .

"I don't know the reason of your this condition and i'll not even ask you cause it will be worse for you to explain . all i know is i'm gonna be here for you . i'll not leave your side untill your are well again . if you wanna cry , you have my shoulders . your heart must be broken right now but i promise i'll be here to fix it " As i said these things i noticed aditya's breath calming down . he broke the hug and looked in my eyes .

"Anvi.. Am i enough? Or am i just a pathetic person ?" He said .

I promise to god the person who gave him these thoughts is gonna be killed by me .

his eyes were filled with tears but still he's giving me faint smile .

"You are more than enough . you are always so perfect but even if you aren't perfect You'll be loved by me. Just because i'm healed doesn't mean can't see other's scars . i'll love you even if you weren't perfect cause love doesn't require perfection my dear . " i said .

He break down at those words i said . i guess he really needed to hear them .

I held his hand and made him sit on sofa . he wiped his tears and locked eyes with me .

"Anvi.. She's back " he said .

"Who?" I asked .

"My mom " he said .

________________________________

Trust me he'll be ok ... Ik childhood trauma sucks , trust me i've been through it . just remember even if you aren't perfect then someday somebody will fall in love with your imperfection and make everything better .

Hope you like it ..

Sorry for the mistakes..

Enjoy your day ..