chapter -12

Jaanvi's pov

"So......your friend , anshi is getting married . the first person getting married in your friends  . right? " sahil said .

"Yeah . so what? " i said .

" wanna be the second one? " sahil said .

"I'm not planning on it " i said .

As i said that . sahil went to his knees and opened the box of a diamond ring . this was his idea? Seriously? .

"Will you marry me ? " sahil said .

"Nope" i said .

"Yay-what ? Are you rejecting me? " sahil said .

"No i'm not . you just didn't asked properly" i said .

"How should i do that ? Tell me .." Sahil said .

"Say please"i said crossing my arms . giving him attitude .

"Jaanvi , baby , please . will you please marry me ? " sahil said .

"No" i said . laughing .

"This is cheating . i'm not playing with you anymore " sahil said . sulking like a kid .

"Ok ask me again ." i said . smiling .

"Will you marry me ? Please . i love you alot baby . i seriously do , and will love you till the end of my life . just say that you wanna be mine , i promise i'll never refuse you for anything . i'll bring you food you'll crave even if it was midnight .  i'll never be able to love anyone else in my life cause i already love you alot . you know that you are my favourite . you are the prettiest , adorable , sweet girl . i promise i'll not even look at any other girl with these feelings . i promise to cherish you the way i cherish money , no , i'll cherish you more than i cherish money . cause you are so precious . please jaanvi . will you marry me ?    " sahil said . giving me puppy eyes to make me convince .

"Yess" i said .

"Agai-ohh . you said yess?" Sahil said .

"Yeah . don't you want to marry me now? " i said .

"Off course i do . " sahil said . coming to hug me .

"Who said you can hug me ? " i said . teasing him again .

"Okay . i'm going . "sahil said .

Just when he was about to walk out of the room  . i hugged him . and pushed him out the door just then .

"I don't like you " sahil said.

"I know you don't like me . you love me . alot .. " i said .

________________________________

Trust me , i'm mad . like my head is aching so much still i wrote this

(i wrote this because i wanted to . and nothing can stop me for doing things i want to do , not even headache )

Sorry for the grammer mistakes .

Hope you like it .

Enjoy your day .