chapter - 17

Sidharth's pov

Finally , i'm married to anshi. I waited for this moment alot . there are alot of thing i wanna do with her but i don't know that she'll be confortable with those things . lost in my thoughts i didn't noticed anshi coming into our room .

"Uhmm..anshi i wanna try something , will you accompany me ? " i asked .

"Yeah.. But can i get changed first? These are heavy and uncomfortable" anshi said .

"Yeah.. You can wear something from my closet cause your things arent here right now " i said .

"Ok .. " she said . she took a pair of t-shirt and shorts And went to change .

After 20 minutes she came back .

"I'm free now ... Tell me what do you wanna do ? " anshi asked .

Tbh even i don't know what i wanna do . she's looking so tiny and so  hot in those clothes at the same time.  I walked towards her . pulling her in for a kiss .

This is our first kiss . we saved it for this night . her lips were like rose petals in looking and strayberry in taste .

Kiss went sweet to hot in seconds . i pulled her even more closer (if possible) and bit on her lips . we broke the kiss but i didn't stop . my lips started working on her neck .

She realised and tapped on my shoulder 2 times . i stoped and looked at her .

"What's wrong?" I asked .

"Ahm.. Actually i'm not so ready for this " she said . she said shyly .

"Then... Let's drink and talk " i suggested to avoid the embarasing moment .

"Omg yesss.. It was my dream to get drunk with my husband on our first night " she said .

I smiled and went to take beer.

We drank bit more than i imagined us to . she's more drunk than me .

"Anshi let's go to bed , you are drunk so much you'll have hangover tommorow " i said . picking her up . i walked to the bed and made her lie down .

Sahil's pov

"How dare you " she said and slapped me hard on the back of my neck .

"What's wrong baby? What have i done this time ?" I asked .

"Tell me sahil do you love me or not ? " she said . 

"Of cource i love you jaanvi . but can you please tell me what's the matter? " i asked again . she kept silence for few secs and then a tear flowed from her eye . GOD ... Her tears are litteraly the death of me .

"Are you okay? Jaanvi please tell me what happend?" I said .

"I...i just feel so bad right now . when we were coming back from anshi's wedding i told you something and you just ignored me . then i tried to be calm but when i saw you talking to a girl there my heart got the pitch feeling . i know we love each other but i still can't get over this feeling of losing you " she said .

"Baby .. Its not that i wanted to ignore you i was just focused on the rituals so that i csn be better than sidharth . i know you are hurt but that girl i was talking to doesn'g even know me  . i know this isn't something that could make you feel better . so ..how about i get us ice-cream and we watch some drama while cuddling ?" I said .

" i don't know " she said.

"Come on" i said . i held her hand and walked to the room . i made her sit and gave her hand a little press .

"Jaanvi .. I know you are overthinking righg now and you won't be able to trust my words but let me tell you that j love you . i love you more than anything in this world . i love you more than myself . please never doubt on my feelings " i said .

"Now i'm going to bring ice-cream .. You can choose the drama we're gonna watch " i said .

_______________________________

Longest chapter i have ever wrote . hehe ...

Hope you like it ..

Sorry for the mistakes ..

Enjoy your time with alot of joy.